• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Beginners guide and player tips

I made a player guide for beginners and player tips where should I post it and is this valuable?

• yes it would be helpful

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • no it would not be helpful

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Soooooo, I have written a beginners guide and player tip missive
Any ideas where to post it lol ?
I made it as brief and precise as I could lol and want to post it so folk can add to it as well and let me know how it is.

Deleted User - 107391

I don't know exactly what would be most available to beginners. Facebook comes to mind, but posts get lost quickly. Maybe Blogger or Live Journal? If it's here, it's always available but maybe not terribly findable for new players.

I'd love to see it myself. Dragonstone has acquired a lot of new players. I try to explain things to them, but can't afford a lot of time for it

You know what would be cool, and useful in a lot of circumstances would be an Archmage conclave - a place for all Archmages to get together to share information. A forum here would probably be practical for that.

Then things like your handbook could be readily available - to someone who knows enough to join a fellowship.

DeletedUser594

You can get an account with google documents and upload the guide. There is a Share option that creates a link. You can post the share link on forums and your document will be cloud based. You might want to run the google link through tinyurl.com to trim it down. I share a lot of documents/spreadsheets with other players this way.

DeletedUser1835

I would love to see your guide. Would it be possible to start here with a link to a document?

Deleted User - 107391

Actually, Ffand, you might start a new thread here, and make several posts each with different subjects within the whole.

DeletedUser594

royalkees- the wiki is great if you spend some time poking around and getting familiar with it.
here are a few links specifically for battle-
http://tinyurl.com/Elv-Unit
http://tinyurl.com/Elv-BattleGuide
http://tinyurl.com/E-BattleBasic

Lyleth and I started making easier links since there is no copy/paste ingame we'll be posting them in the help section- perhaps grouped by category- at some point soon but most of them will just be linking to relavent wiki pages

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Soooooo, I have written a beginners guide and player tip missive
Any ideas where to post it lol ?
I made it as brief and precise as I could lol and want to post it so folk can add to it as well and let me know how it is.

I would love to see a copy - and post it in my Facebook Group too!

The group name is Elvenar Platinum Leaf - there are all kinds of Files and Slide shows there; it would be great to have your file too!