• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Beginners Wanted

DeletedUser4576

Fortitude is a fellowship dedicated to helping beginning players get off to a great start. It is led by two top 50 players who have finished all the chapters and now want to help others play well and enjoy themselves. Looking for players in chapters 2, 3 and 4. Visit as often as you can and be courteous to other players. Contact CEEDUBYA if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18966

Hi I'm new to the game and just started chapter 2. I was wondering if you can tell me what the benefits are if joining a clan vs going solo?

DeletedUser4955

Hi I'm new to the game and just started chapter 2. I was wondering if you can tell me what the benefits are if joining a clan vs going solo?

A fellowship gives you a number of benefits:
Trades-gives you a group of people to exchange goods with
Visits- players gain coins and boosts to buildings
Special buildings-members help provide tokens (KP) to upgrade Ancient Wonders
Events-Tournaments, Fellowship Adventures are played as fellowships
Also getting advice on creating a city, strategies for fighting, information for playing quests.

Chatting and sharing about the game with others add to the fun of the game making the game more enjoyable.
Hope that helps.

DeletedUser18966

A fellowship gives you a number of benefits:
Trades-gives you a group of people to exchange goods with
Visits- players gain coins and boosts to buildings
Special buildings-members help provide tokens (KP) to upgrade Ancient Wonders
Events-Tournaments, Fellowship Adventures are played as fellowships
Also getting advice on creating a city, strategies for fighting, information for playing quests.

Chatting and sharing about the game with others add to the fun of the game making the game more enjoyable.
Hope that helps.