• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Beginning Fellowship - automatic IN

• Thread starter DeletedUser5387
  • Start date

DeletedUser5387

Please checkout the GlitterUnicornBrigade - right now only 2 members, experienced players in other worlds just beginning in this one. As the name might already imply to you, just be prepared for a very friendly, innuendo-laden, possibly flirty LGBT community. If you're offended or unfriendly to that, please don't bother. Not exclusive to LGBT by any means though. I'm a str8/barely bi-curious myself. Otherwise, be aware that our Archmage is a chatty Cathy, so he'd really like to see some members interested in the social part of the game - i.e. the right-side chat. Other than that, we haven't, and are unlikely to ever, come up with any rules or standards to qualify or disqualify members. Just have fun!