• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Benefit of Fire Phoenix without evolutions

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4404748
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4404748

Hi, I'm in Fairies (Cpt 7), on mobile, typically fight only in Tourneys, and cater everything else. What is the benefit of crafting a Fire Phoenix if I don't have any evolutions?

My understanding is that it gives a 5% unit attack bonus for a very short time IF fed pet-food, which can also be crafted. Any other practical benefits?

Chriger

The pet-food lasts for 24 hours for a fire phoenix. So depending on when you feed it, you might get 2-3 tourney rounds in for one pet food.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Achit, check your inventory. During the Coldfire Phoenix event a few months ago, there were some original Phoenix artifacts given out as prizes. If you won any of them and have not used them yet, you might be able to evolve the Fire Phoenix a few times. Every evolution will add 5% to the combat bonus. Will also increase the other stuff such as population and supplies it provides. But the combat bonus is the big reason for Fire Phoenix.

DeletedUser26692

I started after those events and so far not impressed by the latest event buildings. I hope they bring back the fire Phoenix and the some of the bears, or at the very least create something like that in future events, although I would settle to being able to manually fight on mobile (all I have) to make up for not having those awesome military helpers.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Frank the Elf King The next event is already going on in Beta. The evolving building in it is Wise Golem and stats for it are already up on Elvengems.com. Looks pretty good! Especially if you are a human player, since one of the things it gives is free mage units. Human priests are really good. Elvish sorceresses not so much...