• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Best buffers and traders around

• Thread starter DeletedUser4993
  • Start date

DeletedUser4993

Storm Raiders is reaching out for active players. We are in need of planks, crystal or silk and elixir or magic dust. We would like you to have two of those if at all possible though not required. We have also instituted a new policy that all incoming members manufacture only their boosteds because it is extremely inefficient to go any other way. The group knows how to buff and some buff nearly daily. When I personally come in even my largest trades have been taken. Though a few do chat we are in general not a chatty bunch but would love it if we had more who do. We have a few spaces open and a few more on the way so we have room for you should you care to join us. Newbies are welcome in particular if they have planks so you can get up and running. If you don't have planks we would appreciate it if you had 1 each of tiers 2 and 3 if at all possible. You have 4 choices out of 6 so many of you should qualify. Visits are 4 x / week though we don't really enforce that. A number of us operate in several worlds and can offer many helps and tips. Come and join us and get the benefits a fellowship has to offer. Automatic visiting privileges to get coin and and visits from others. Trading between members is free instead of the high 50% fee the trader takes. Look at our overview for further information. Message me, the Archmage, or put in a general application to Storm Raiders. We'll be looking for you.
TX for your consideration.