• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Best gift you received this season?

DeletedUser18460

Mine was a bookstore gift card from the Significant Other, which is exactly what I wanted. What's yours?

DeletedUser3297

My new office chair! Much more comfy to play Elvenar now <3

DeletedUser19057

My youngest daughter gave me a beautiful new cross and chain to wear, it has the Lords prayer engraved on it.
The ultimate for me is having 3 of my children at home with me today.

Last edited by a moderator:

HJK84

For "us" holiday are still ongoing until the 6th of January.

I received a few hundred $ worth of clothes from sister.
But best gift, would still be; family accepting and supporting my life decision(s)/way(s) of life :)

DeletedUser15476

@HJK84 I'm glad to see the celebration goes to Twelfth Night! Love that tradition. My favorite gift was a beautiful crochet hat.

DeletedUser18460

Nice! I'm glad to hear about the family celebrations - it's excellent to just spend time with loved ones and just relax with some good food.

My new office chair! Much more comfy to play Elvenar now <3
Good for you, @kayleegrrl! Sometimes I get a backache hunching over my laptop - usually when I intended just a quick check and end up playing for longer. Which means I should just sit every time in a comfy place.

My youngest daughter gave me a beautiful new cross and chain to wear, it has the Lords prayer engraved on it.
The ultimate for me is having 3 of my children at home with me today.
That's wonderful, @antiochchild!

For "us" holiday are still ongoing until the 6th of January.

I received a few hundred $ worth of clothes from sister.
But best gift, would still be; family accepting and supporting my life decision(s)/way(s) of life :)
@HJK84, so awesome to have a family treat you as an independent individual - we all have our roads to trod. I also like the Twelth Night tradition.

@HJK84 I'm glad to see the celebration goes to Twelfth Night! Love that tradition. My favorite gift was a beautiful crochet hat.
Aww, it's always great to have a new hat, @Jegenchant. I love hats.

DeletedUser20396

Three perfectly balanced throwing knives. From My brother. What is twelfth night tradition? I know the play, but what's up?

DeletedUser18460

It's connected to the Twelve Days of Christmas with a celebration on the Twelfth Night after Christmas, which is the Feast of the Epiphany. Also when people officially take down their Christmas trees to signify the end of the season. More about it here (the link leads to a Smithsonian webpage).

Throwing knives? That's excellent. I collect unique small folding knives, my favorite of which is an antique one that has a mother-of-pearl handle.

DeletedUser7527

best gift for me has been being able to spend time with my family and enjoy each day with them