• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Best Layout?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9276
  • Start date

DeletedUser2768

Whichever one takes up less room for roads. I THINK they're square buildings right now, but it's kind of hard to tell in the pictures. Which way will they expand when you upgrade them?

Do you know about http://www.elvenarchitect.com/ ? That's a great playground to mess with your city without messing with your city.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Try to use both sides of a road ( not have them on the out skirts) also it helps to put culture on the out skirts then a building then a road.
My city when I was in Orcs, (click it to make it go bigger) and look how I have culture down the side then a building then a road on the top and side.

2ajxu6c.jpg

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What they said, also I see you are starting to place expansions in different directions. Try to "square" your city asap, or you will regret it. As buildings change shape and orientation you will want the freedom that a square city provides.

DeletedUser14473

Attachments

• city-ear-shaped.JPG
    city-ear-shaped.JPG
    288.9 KB · Views: 2,472
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9601

Re-iterating what others have said. You shouldn't ever have roads ringing your city. Run the roads down the middle of 2 sets of buildings to maximize efficiency.

dikke ikke

This how my city look like, pure culture buildings need no road, mana producing buildings do need a road, space for buildings getting bigger is forseen, but elexir factories will have to be upgraded before workshops

city.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dikke ikke

It is on my list, 4 armories and a bulwark is already nice, but with SSS it would even be better, I am the fighting kind of player, scoring general points every week