• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Better Buildings" quest not working

Istaru

I have a residence at level 7 and two more at level 5. The quest says "Complete one building upgrade to level 4 or higher", and the description mentions residences, however it is not turning green.

DeletedUser4355

I have a residence at level 7 and two more at level 5. The quest says "Complete one building upgrade to level 4 or higher", and the description mentions residences, however it is not turning green.
You need to build this or upgrade one now, after the quest. If the quest would be like "have one building level 4 then it would have turned to green automatically.

DeletedUser4355

You need to build this or upgrade one now, after the quest. If the quest would be like "have one building level 4 then it would have turned to green automatically.
But now your quest is to complete one, that means you have to complete or upgrade now, buildings which you have upgraded before will not be counted for this quest. I hope its clear now !!!

DeletedUser51

As @balbir mentioned, you would need to complete the upgrade after you received the quest. Please let us know if this did not work correctly as most quest issues have now been fixed :)

Istaru

But now your quest is to complete one, that means you have to complete or upgrade now, buildings which you have upgraded before will not be counted for this quest. I hope its clear now !!!

Thank you, yes I finally figured it out. I haven't been back to check because later the same day after I posted this, I could not login to the forums. It said I didn't exist, and my posts had disappeared. It must have been a glitch, because now they are back, and I am already logged in here. huh.

DeletedUser4355

you should report it as bug so that dev can investigate, if it was glitch !!?

Istaru

you should report it as bug so that dev can investigate, if it was glitch !!?
Not sure it's worth it. It happened so long ago, and I never checked back until now. How can they possibly troubleshoot it, when they don't know when it changed?