• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

big thx ]xD

• Thread starter DeletedUser1042
  • Start date

DeletedUser1042

didnt know where to put this so put it here at artists ]; )

all i wanted to say is big thx to artist who made such masterpiece as third lvl manifestation of earth (moe3) although i wasnt happy about architecture style chosen for elementals chapter.. it just doesnt fit in this gameworld.. ]; P ..however moe3 really surprised me. that swing of hammer, shadow on walls and roof.. its really mesmerizing.. and when put together several such buildings effect is even greater ]xDDD
really thx for work! ]; )

DeletedUser7527

didnt know where to put this so put it here at artists ]; )

all i wanted to say is big thx to artist who made such masterpiece as third lvl manifestation of earth (moe3) although i wasnt happy about architecture style chosen for elementals chapter.. it just doesnt fit in this gameworld.. ]; P ..however moe3 really surprised me. that swing of hammer, shadow on walls and roof.. its really mesmerizing.. and when put together several such buildings effect is even greater ]xDDD
really thx for work! ]; )
shadyelf i noticed you dont have a sig if you would liketo have one i would be happy to make one for you go checkout some of my work in the artist corner under druindar farics sigs and avatars

DeletedUser16929

cool avatar
1042.jpg