• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Birthdays!

DeletedUser5827

I have an idea of giving something to people on their join anniversary date.

Nothing extravagant or maybe just create an award or something, but it would be nice to know how long I have been playing, and I am sure other people would like to know. I don't keep track of such things.

Maybe every year on our anniversary date we could get a square of land or something, or a star on our city icon or something. :)

DeletedUser5827

How did it get moved to the "implemented ideas" section?

Behold the work of the unskilled.

I also forgot to say, but a shout out to the developers on this. There are quite a few cities that are dead. Tigger2004us has been building that main hall for about a year now, and she only has one ferris wheel and it's cut throat out there to get the neighbor help for that city. I kid.

But seriously, if we do the anniversary thing, then you can write a program that the prize is collected when they next sign in to their city, and if they don't sign in to their city to get their prize after a month or so, you delete them. I just say that because there seems to be a very large amount of dead cities that slip through the cracks of the delete sweep that happens.

DeletedUser2768

I just say that because there seems to be a very large amount of dead cities that slip through the cracks of the delete sweep that happens.

I'm probably going to get this wrong, so be nice on correcting me.
There are probably as many exceptions to the delete rules as there are delete rules.

1) If a city reaches Chapter 4, it's granted immunity
2) If a city has 200 diamonds on the account, it's granted immunity
3) If a city purchases diamonds, it's granted immunity
4) All cities are linked to the account, so if I I do any of the above in Arendyll but quit Khelonar, my Khelonar city also has immunity.

I have a neighbor on Elcysandir that has "Inactive" as his city name for over a year and is still around because of the immunity.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I believe #2&3 are off by a little.
It's "if a player has more than 200 purchased diamonds on their account" all cities on that account are protected
I made a city in a couple of worlds, but didn't reach any other criteria, so they got deleted.
#5 if a city has an average of level 4+ buildings it is protected.

11.png

DeletedUser2768

@SoggyShorts Thanks for the clarification. I figured I'd get something wrong, at least a little bit. The whole deletion criteria confuses me anyway. Trying the balance that against what they use for immunity gives be a headache on a regular basis.