• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Black Friday Deal on Diamonds" not on diamonds

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got a popup that said "Black Friday Deal on Diamonds." It said nothing about kp or anything else (I always ignore those). So of course I clicked it. But the deal wasn't on diamonds. It was the regular price ... I just would have gotten 35 kp extra as the black friday deal. That's not "ON DIAMONDS."

On my little ID, I got a 200 percent black friday offer. I think when you say an offer is on diamonds, it should be on diamonds. Just sayin'

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I sort of agree, but if you think of the advertisement as a total package, the addition of the KP lessens the overall price of the diamonds and thus, you are getting the diamonds for less. Perhaps it should have read, to be more clear, "Special Bonus with your next Diamond purchase!" In any case, I can see it either way.

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I got a popup that said "Black Friday Deal on Diamonds." It said nothing about kp or anything else (I always ignore those). So of course I clicked it. But the deal wasn't on diamonds. It was the regular price ... I just would have gotten 35 kp extra as the black friday deal. That's not "ON DIAMONDS."

On my little ID, I got a 200 percent black friday offer. I think when you say an offer is on diamonds, it should be on diamonds. Just sayin'

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. :)
The offers stack. I had a 100% bonus offer on diamonds and the 35 knowledge points. I try to make a diamond purchase once or twice a year as my contribution to keeping the lights on here, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. When I did so I got the KP in addition to the extra diamonds.

Darielle

The offers stack. I had a 100% bonus offer on diamonds and the 35 knowledge points. I try to make a diamond purchase once or twice a year as my contribution to keeping the lights on here, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. When I did so I got the KP in addition to the extra diamonds.
I wish they'd stack for me. I've never once gotten a 100 percent or 200 percent bonus offer. The most I've ever gotten was a 20 percent bonus offer, or the kind I got today, with no bonus on diamonds but extra kp, extra currency, extra whatever, but no extra diamonds. I do know that most people get offers that stack. I'm glad you do, Henroo.

Darielle

I sort of agree, but if you think of the advertisement as a total package, the addition of the KP lessens the overall price of the diamonds and thus, you are getting the diamonds for less. Perhaps it should have read, to be more clear, "Special Bonus with your next Diamond purchase!" In any case, I can see it either way.

AJ
Yeah, I have resigned myself to never getting a decent diamond offer, but it's the wording I object to. They just shouldn't make me excited that my luck is about to change, lol.

RelicRic

Hi all, new here! Can someone tell me if the currency thats displayed for purchase of say for diamonds, is the currency of my country or ? How do I know what I'm actually paying? Nothing tells me what currency I'm going to purchase at! Thank you!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
@Astram needs to help you.
But I can tell you that purchases I have made on the International server, based in London England, have always been in Canadian dollars (my home), not in Pounds Sterling or Euros. Also that purchases made on the Beta server, based in Germany, are also made in Canadian dollars, not in Euros (or Deutsche marks). So unless you have found a way to fool the game on mobile as to your location you should receive the offers in your home currency.

The reason I mention the possibility of 'tricking' the system, is that (in 2017) I knew someone, who lived in a part of the world where the app had not been released. To make a long story short, we did consider picking up a burner phone in the US and installing Elvenar mobile, to see if it work at his home. In the end we decided that we were overthinking the issue, and he installed Bluestacks on his PC instead.