• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black Friday Gift from Inno 2021

Huor

This looks pretty cool! Will this come through the daily gift or email? I'm just wondering based on comments last year about per account vs. per city. This is my first Inno black friday.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-23 5.14.52 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-23 5.14.52 PM-1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 237

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Gifts are always one per account, so DON'T log into a city first where you do not want it to go. And it will be a gift popup in the first city you log into after it goes live. I don't remember if they are literal and it is not until Friday, or if it shows up after the start of the new game day Thursday evening, because that is Friday in Germany, so be careful.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Gifts are always one per account, so DON'T log into a city first where you do not want it to go. And it will be a gift popup in the first city you log into after it goes live. I don't remember if they are literal and it is not until Friday, or if it shows up after the start of the new game day Thursday evening, because that is Friday in Germany, so be careful.
That happened to me last year. I logged in and was not expecting the gift yet and it went to the wrong city. However instead of placing it I contacted support and they agreed to switch it to the city I wanted it to go in.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Last year I spent 2 days moving the gift to the right city for players, I'll be doing this again, but it takes a long time. If you screw up and collect in the wrong city, contact support, but please be patient. I have company this weekend so I won't be on all day every day. Other markets are not necessarily willing to do this, so please don't complain to them that we do it here if you make an error on another server.

Tehya1

So they are offeing fully evolved buildings for real money. Fo something like the moon bear, will this be an only or rare oppotunity, or will we get a chance to craft them and win artifacts in the spire, and are they going to be cheaper than spending diamonds in blue prints in the ma? I know that the wh is supposed to show up in the ma and spire (artifacts) in the foreseeable future.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So they are offeing fully evolved buildings for real money. Fo something like the moon bear, will this be an only or rare oppotunity, or will we get a chance to craft them and win artifacts in the spire, and are they going to be cheaper than spending diamonds in blue prints in the ma? I know that the wh is supposed to show up in the ma and spire (artifacts) in the foreseeable future.

Here is an example. Two years ago, when the three original Phoenix were still newish and there was no way yet to get more artifacts, our Black Friday sale was three Phoenix artifacts for $75.

Tehya1

Here is an example. Two years ago, when the three original Phoenix were still newish and there was no way yet to get more artifacts, our Black Friday sale was three Phoenix artifacts for $75.
So it is actually more expensive than they will be when they hit the ma. I really want a moon bear, but I can wait. lol

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Last year I spent 2 days moving the gift to the right city for players, I'll be doing this again, but it takes a long time.
Do you know when the gift buildings will go live? If we know when to expect them it might help us get them in the right city the first time and will take some work off you.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Last year I spent 2 days moving the gift to the right city for players, I'll be doing this again, but it takes a long time. If you screw up and collect in the wrong city, contact support, but please be patient. I have company this weekend so I won't be on all day every day. Other markets are not necessarily willing to do this, so please don't complain to them that we do it here if you make an error on another server.

What? Huh? I thought you lived and breathed Elvenar, 24/7! My wife sometimes thinks I do! On the other hand, do enjoy the holidays, we all appreciate you enough to cut you some slack. ;)

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
So far they are putting the artifacts in the spire in the exact same order as the events which introduced the buildings. Assuming they hold to his schedule, Moonbear artifacts will enter the spire 13 weeks after the current Coldfire cycle ends. And Witch Hut artifacts will enter the spire 6 weeks after that.