• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black Friday Gift from Inno 2021

LordVorKon

Sigh. Less than 50% of the pop per square needed to be placed in my city. Another cool art piece gone to waste.

What, seriously? Even the Goblin Gift Shop, which is as far as I know the most efficient population source in my city, isn't double the Earth Dragon. Close, but not quite.

LisaMV

OMG! @helya ~ how does this even happen? I log in to my first city first (Fely), every day. I have logged in twice, no building, then NOW, it suddenly appears in my 2nd city (Aren)?!! I did not want to be causing trouble for you, so I have been extra careful today, though I didn't need to.

NOW I am getting the special buildings offer also only in that same second city in Aren. Will those offers come to all the worlds? I am not sure at all what is going on now.
Thanks,
:oops:
Lisa

rvtdragon1

Can someone explain the new offer we just got. Offers are for diamonds. Each item has a number on it. 1/1. 3/3. 10/10. Does that mean you get 1, 3, 10 of the item? A little confused.

LisaMV

Can someone explain the new offer we just got. Offers are for diamonds. Each item has a number on it. 1/1. 3/3. 10/10. Does that mean you get 1, 3, 10 of the item? A little confused.
If you hover over it you will see the explanation... you can only buy that number, max. (note= hovering over little things in Elvenar teaches you lots! Accidentally discovered that myself...)

rvtdragon1

Thanks you. After all these years I should have known that offer was too good to be true. (But gosh (not the word I really want to use) it would have been really great to get 3 burning pools for 600 diamonds.)

Edit: Wouldn't "limit 3" be a better way to say that. Good thing I did not click on that right away. I would bet some have.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What, seriously? Even the Goblin Gift Shop, which is as far as I know the most efficient population source in my city, isn't double the Earth Dragon. Close, but not quite.
Goblin Gift shop 6,200 pop in 9 squares.
= 689 pps
Earth dragon 1,380 pop in 4 sq
=345 pps

So yeah, the pop from the Earth dragon would need to double (345*2=690) in order for me to place it since all of my pop comes from Goblin gifts or better (evos/AW)

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
OMG! @helya ~ how does this even happen? I log in to my first city first (Fely), every day. I have logged in twice, no building, then NOW, it suddenly appears in my 2nd city (Aren)?!! I did not want to be causing trouble for you, so I have been extra careful today, though I didn't need to.

NOW I am getting the special buildings offer also only in that same second city in Aren. Will those offers come to all the worlds? I am not sure at all what is going on now.
Thanks,
:oops:
Lisa
Support ticket, ask for me. I'm out at lunch right now but I'll fix it for you. If the offer is in the wrong world, just get it and I'll move it.

Iyapo1

I actually dropped the 600 diamonds for 1 burning pool and i am pretty happy about it! .....Now if I can wait an hour without buying the other 2....expansion sale coming up...must resist!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hmmm. It's Friday, and I logged in. Where would I find this 'black dragon' gift?
You should have gotten a popup once you logged in your game, saying you got it. At least that's what happened for me. If you don't have it in your inventory (usually towards the end of the current chapter's stuff in your inventory, for some strange reason) then write to support and ask them about it.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Are the sales done? I was hoping to see expansion sale, maybe even better than the usual 10%. Just hoping I didn’t miss one after the one that had blueprints

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Are the sales done? I was hoping to see expansion sale, maybe even better than the usual 10%. Just hoping I didn’t miss one after the one that had blueprints
did the sale offering a witch hut come yet? iirc that was announced

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Hmmm. It's Friday, and I logged in. Where would I find this 'black dragon' gift?
What time did you log in at? I think the gift went live at 9:30 AM eastern time. If you logged in before then you might need to log out and log back in. And if you have multiple cities, it will only be in the first city you logged into after 9:30.

Huor

I've only seen a diamond offer and the various buildings from the past offer (bought with diamonds), but no witches hut. I did pick up some blueprints at a discount.