• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black Friday Gift from Inno 2021

Iyapo1

Nope, it is a new building and info hasn't been dropped in any of the usual places. It is probably just a decent culture/pop building. We will know tomorrow.

Huor

Glad to see Inno doesn't make you stand on line at 5 am for "door buster" prizes!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Sigh. Less than 50% of the pop per square needed to be placed in my city. Another cool art piece gone to waste.

I agree. It's not that giving us something isn't nice and a good PR move, it's that, "what Dad really needs another tie? Especially plaid, when the other's he match his suits much, much better?" If I were Inno I'd have put it at the level of one of best the pop/culture event buildings from the past. Venar Rock III, for instance, or even Igloo Festival.

So, another slot taken up in my scores of inventory filled with something I'll probably never use.

AJ