• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black Friday gift thread

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just a reminder that the devs gave everyone on the US servers a little black unicorn last year on Black Friday. They also posted to Facebook today for everyone to make sure they log into the game on Friday, probably meaning the game day that starts in another five of six hours. The post also included images of various artifacts, so maybe there is a chance for a free Phoenix or Bear artifact as our present! :)

DeletedUser24133

Just a reminder that the devs gave everyone on the US servers a little black unicorn last year on Black Friday. They also posted to Facebook today for everyone to make sure they log into the game on Friday, probably meaning the game day that starts in another five of six hours. The post also included images of various artifacts, so maybe there is a chance for a free Phoenix or Bear artifact as our present! :)
I could sure use the bear artifact so my panda buddy can grow a little more

DeletedUser24133

Some people with the czech server received the black Friday unicorn a couple of hours ago. They announced it through Facebook.

The Unbeliever

8am EST and nothing...
Guess Inno has decided to flip us all the bird since we obviously won waaaaaaaay too much "free" stuff in the Mermaids & Bears events. :mad:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, free Dark Unicorn. This one at least gives pop and culture, while the free Black Unicorn from last year was only culture. And it looks like what they offer for artifacts will be a sale, not a free one. I wonder if it will be a sale directly for artifacts or if you get a bonus artifact with a diamond purchase?

Twisteye

Although I appreciate the gesture of providing a token present in order to convince people to log in on a busy shopping day,(it's black Friday in the US), I am disappointed that it is not provided to each city, but rather only to the first city logged into. Would it have broken the bank to drop something into every active city? The powers that be spend nothing on these items and can certainly 'afford' to make them available to every address that logs into every world. It may even encourage more activity among those that don't have the wherewithal to buy there way to the top. There are too many dead cities as it is, perhaps some incentive would be a good thing, eh?

DeletedUser19458

I've seen all sorts of different deals keep popping up today. I would not call an extra 10kp an incentive for me to buy anything. And the $80 for the 3 artifacts and pet food? Yeah I certainly needed a good laugh.

@Deborah M I think they forgot they've given out other unicorns or something. I now pretend he is the ruler of all unicorns within my harem. :p