• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black Friday gift thread

DeletedUser7738

I'm getting too old to play these kind of games. I agree with qaccy: Inno is not stupid, people that spend a lot of money on this game will buy it if they want it. These "deals" are meant for them, not for the other 85% to 90% of the players who spend frugally (if at all) on this or any other game. Some great comments above. ;)

SunsetDanar

Just another thought. A short while back, INNO allowed for crafting of Evolving Buildings but not for Artifacts making the level 1 Evolving Building you just crafted because you can, virtually useless. But wait! For the low, low price of just $79.95 you can get...Not one...Not two...But THREE Artifacts of your choice (Notice that it takes nine Artifacts to upgrade to level 10 so that's likely by design). I'll further suggest that some folks...Those with all that disposable income that's already been referred to, may be buying these in multiples so, yeah, INNO will keep doing this sort of thing simply because, as Ash already said, people will buy it. Still a bit confused about the marketing concept, though. How much interest do you have at 80 bucks as opposed to 10 bucks?

Last edited: