• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black Friday Sale

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm finding the offers confusing. What do the 3/3 or 20/20 mean?

1669395472789.png

Zoof

I'm finding the offers confusing. What do the 3/3 or 20/20 mean?

View attachment 14041
Number in stock out of how many there was to begin with.

It's basically a limiter to keep you from buying them endlessly. (e.g. you may purchase up to and no more than three blueprints on this sale)

EDIT: In my case, I purchased all three available blueprints on this sale. This is what that looks like
1669395783469.png

EDIT2: To be abundantly clear, it is not a package deal. In the above example, where the blueprints cost 270, the red ribbon numbers does not give you that many in one purchase. You still have to purchase them all one at a time. All it tells you is how many times you can buy it before it stops you. I still did not regret spending 810 diamonds (270 x 3) on this. I need those blueprints!

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The first number refers to what you can still purchase, the second to the total you can purchase overall. So a 3/3 would mean you can purchase 3 of the items and have purchased none. Once you purchase the first time, it would read 2/3 meaning you can still purchase 2 out of the total of 3 you are allowed.

BTW this isn't showing on my city.... Will it do so soon? I hope so.

AJ

LisaMV

OK - Inno has decided that my City #2 is the one that got the building, and these offers. What is THAT about? argh.

Last year I bought all the Mana Huts for all my 4 cities, love them, SO worth it.
Tag Teams are phenomenal, if you didn't get them in the recent event ~ also one of the best seed makers in the game now!
I sure hope they at least bribe me to spend diamonds in ALL my cities...

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
OK - Inno has decided that my City #2 is the one that got the building, and these offers. What is THAT about? argh.

Last year I bought all the Mana Huts for all my 4 cities, love them, SO worth it.
Tag Teams are phenomenal, if you didn't get them in the recent event ~ also one of the best seed makers in the game now!
I sure hope they at least bribe me to spend diamonds in ALL my cities...
I didn't get the deal for Darielle either. I accidentally bought it for the ID I am about to shut down, thinking I was on the other one. Sigh... oh well, good luck on getting those in the future.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I didn't get the deal for Darielle either. I accidentally bought it for the ID I am about to shut down, thinking I was on the other one. Sigh... oh well, good luck on getting those in the future.
Try logging in again or refreshing the page.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Free gifts have always gone to the first city on an account that you log in to and are always just one per account. Support will move the building to the city where you want it, or at least helya always did that for us if you wrote to Support and ask. Hopefully @Villanesque or @Nightguest can confirm that are still allowed to do that. But the sales stay where they are and we are stuck with that.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Now I have a series of cash offers. There is a group of 3 Tomes of Bears for 29.99. This basically gives you 3 Bear artifacts, although if you wanted you could select Moon Bear or Red Panda artifacts instead. There is a Boblin's Express Service base + 9 artifacts for 79.99. A complete Harvest God Set for 79.99. Or a complete Pilgrim's Manor set for 99.99. These prices seem a bit high to me. Although I am pretty sure I said the same thing last year at those offers...

Dukester69

I heard different deals will keep appearing throughout the day today so I recommend every couple hours to close out then go back in.
I've logged on numerous times today since around 8 am this morning and have only seen 2 different deals.... What a joke and waste of time

Villanesque

Ex-Team Member
Free gifts have always gone to the first city on an account that you log in to and are always just one per account. Support will move the building to the city where you want it, or at least helya always did that for us if you wrote to Support and ask. Hopefully @Villanesque or @Nightguest can confirm that are still allowed to do that. But the sales stay where they are and we are stuck with that.
Send us a ticket, we'll see what we can do :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
We don't get all the deals in one day.
Maybe not, but I've had at least three so far.

It's pretty sad, though, how the value stacks up vs the other game I'm playing. I haven't been strongly tempted by anything yet, while I've spent nearly $100 in another game since Yesterday with more coming every few hours.