• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black ground

Matrickz

When playing on the phone I will constantly go into the game and the entire ground is black. A forced stop and restart fixes this but it should not be happening

DeletedUser19914

I got that for a while on my Android tablet, but now it is OK. I saw other posts that said it was erratic.

Agreed that it should not be happening, but have you tried a full restart of your phone? If it's an Android they have sometime memory leaks and should be restarted on a regular (once per 3-4 days) basis -- or so said my cellphone data provider. Good luck.

Odom (not a moderator, CSR, developer, or anything except a new player who has seen similar issues in other games).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think for some of us it is a RAM issue. I get this more often on my tablet than my phone. My tablet only has 1 GB of RAM, while my phone has 1.5 GB. I try to have as few apps running in the background as possible when I have a game running.

BBsAmazon

This happens on my iPad, too. It rather frequently gets restarted. However, I found a quick fix: I log out, then log back in. Issue fixed. iPad Pro 12"

DeletedUser20491

It is a known issue for games to crash if low RAM. I broke my phone's screen from anger today cause of crashes lol.l.l:(:oops:

The newer phones are better for these games. The older phones are mainly supposed to be used for messaging. Main reason they are so cheap.