• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black screen

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849066045
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849066045

Why does my city screen go black when I’m playing? This happens almost every time. I am new to this game and it has been very frustrating trying to figure out what to do.

DeletedUser22644

You are playing on mobile as that happens to me when you drag across the screen. once it happens you must restart the game to fix. It was supposed to have been fixed in a recent update or so I thought, You might want to report this again in the "bug" forum

Deleted User - 849066045

You are playing on mobile as that happens to me when you drag across the screen. once it happens you must restart the game to fix. It was supposed to have been fixed in a recent update or so I thought, You might want to report this again in the "bug" forum
Thank you. I’ll report it next time it happens.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's more likely to happen if you are in a browser and playing at anything other than 100% magnification