• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blacked Out World Map

DeletedUser

Ever since the last maintenance/upgrade that was done my world map has been blacked out. I can see the names of the neighboring hexes, and I can see where I can scout and what is locked, but the actual map graphic is blacked out. I have attempted to clear the cache and cookies, refreshed my browser, deleted my history, and even gotten rid of some of my browsers extensions. I am playing on Google Chrome on a Chromebook, so I cannot check with any other browsers or devices. Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice or ideas? I've contacted the game support, but any feedback would be nice.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-06-20 at 9.45.51 PM.png
    Screenshot 2016-06-20 at 9.45.51 PM.png
    429.1 KB · Views: 114

DeletedUser

The same thing happens to me on my Chromebook, but not when I use safari on my mac.

DeletedUser1094

Whatever browser you are using clear your cache this may help you often cookies will back up making a data jam by clearing them you open up free flow of data.

annen1

I had the same problem on Edge --MS 10 -- I changed to chrome as a browser for Elvenar ONLY. and the problems with Black screen are gone
HOWEVER I had some annoying problems with ID and email address identification, It took a while for Elvenar to recognize my ID and Email .
I finally had to tell Elvenar that I forgot my password (and consequently reset the password ) for The elvenar(us) server to recognize me and grant me the rights to post on this Forum. Since this is my first time post. I hope this attempted fix holds for my next attempt to browse the forum. There are times when a sense of humor, the patience of a saint, and a manipulative mind (as far as computers are concerned) are required. :)

Clarification:-
The problems with idenity came on chrome immediately I changed from Edge. I tried clearing my password in the browser setting and everything the problem was definitely on the server end. I've got my fingers crossed that this work around sticks.

Last edited by a moderator: