• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Blackout on my own city

DeletedUser43

Not only are the neighbor's cities blacking out, but now my own city is blacked out. I even tried to open an incognito window and that didn't work either....see the little incognito symbol in the top left?

This was an issue in beta and now it seems they have imported it here as well. How about not doing that any more?

5mg26q.jpg

DeletedUser175

I am also seeing this quite often, mostly when I help people. After about 5 or so assists it starts to show cities blacked out. I have cleared the Flash Player's cache, works for a bit however returns in a day or two. This seems to have started happening as of the latest Flash Player update. Also closing the browser and coming back allows the cities to show up again.

DeletedUser422

I am wondering if the servers flash player is updated, or if there is a 3rd party plug-in added, that requires cookies, however, most smart computer geeks will block 3rd party cookies...not saying there is, but it would explain some stuff.

DeletedUser175

I am only see the black out on a windows machine the Mac does not have the problem, will check the third cookie idea on the windows box.