• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

Glandeh

This is where my main city ended up in this event. All quests done!

Not very satisfing I guess. On beta I invested 1K of diamonds to make it up to Stage 9, on Live-Servers I will not purchase event currency.
Not satisfying at all. Do you have an Ashen Phoenix? Even without one, this is realy bad luck (or a bad choice of chests, but I find that hard to believe). I got chests 30, 32 and 35 together once today, and I thought: "This is BAD!". Still made it to the 290s, so not unhappy at all.

TimeMachine

Do you have an Ashen Phoenix?
Yes I have and it is feeded. ;)

Wow! I've just arrived at the quest-lock in 4 of my Live-Cities not sure if I ever did this before.
Here you can find the results of this 4 cities, every city got a feeded Ashen Phoenix.

1711997976353.png

City 1

1711998068992.png

City 2

1711998372149.png

City 3 (succeded to reach 220 points)

1711998516538.png

City 4 (succeded to reach 220 points too :))

Last edited:

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
People will definitely not like the quests in the next event that is on Beta currently. They are finally varying quests based on a city's chapter, but wow. My Beta city is in chapter 20, so I am getting quests to collect unurium, sentient goods, ascended goods, in large quantities, and none with an alternate choice. And I am not even close to being to the daily lock, at only quest 38 right now. They are definitely trying to slow down people from flying through the quests. Oh, and so far, I have also twice had to collect 17 VV, with no alternative.
Oh wow! Yikes! I'm interested to see how this will play out.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
its 2:30 in the morning... waiting on currency to drop around the city edge. Im a single currency short of being able to open the chest which will give me the last feather i need, to get the last artifact that i need... ... ...

edit April 2nd 2:45 am.. finally remember that i never collected my 100 currency email. Saved! ... ... or not. Apparently they expired on april 1st.
Worst. Joke. Ever.

edit2: 3:25 am and a currency finally showed up! Finally got that last chest and finally got that last artifact!
Gotta say tho, considering i did all quests, collected around the city often, 2 ashen phoenixes, opened all chests in prioritizing grand prize.. And i was still literally having to be up at this hour in order to get that last artifact does not make me happy. And then making an email for 100 currency that expires before the event ends >><<

I finish at 262 and 2nd city at 267. Both just barley getting the 9th artifact.
Both bronze league. - (silver is 278+ at 1.5 left.)

Last edited:

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Did the cost of the royal prize pass used to be 1500 diamonds? Iv never bothered with them but i recall it being 1500, tho i could be wrong. But i noticed about 500 diamonds in rewards form the pass, if you get to the portrait (i didnt on both cities). Now im wondering if they added 500 diamonds in possible rewards and then upped the cost 500 diamonds...

Myne

Oh Wise One
Honestly, i have not been impressed with this event. It been quite annoying at many intervals. Multiple times i got hit with a 'donate to MA/cauldron' when she was out or right at the start of the week. Meaning i had to waste the cauldron effect or wait it out and lose several days to a week. So i lost a lot of time on that. - And then the amount of mandatory 'buy kp' has shown up has increased, as well as the amount of kp needed to buy.
Two things iv been mentioning for what feels like ages now. Neither of which should be an issue at this point. And since they are collectively spread out across the event, it serves to keep digging that knife of annoyance in over and over and over. Keeping a perpetual state of irritation the whole event. So yea, I am not impressed.
I got so ticked off at the buy KP quests, I quit playing the event. I think I only got one building out of it, and the rest were time boosts and troop boosts. This was not a good event for me.

BrinDarby

Did the cost of the royal prize pass used to be 1500 diamonds?
Yes, sucessfully the rewards nerf'd down to less/less
over time and :diamond: were add'd, while at the same time
the cost increased by 500. Litterally 3 steps fwd, and
5 steps back. ( get 300 more back, cost is 500 more )

Because I'm solo currently, one city fell short and
spent diam (1200) to hit 260, of my 4 cities.......
They were 262, 265, 285, 248(260) .... 1 in Silver.
( no emails, stash houses, Ashen PH, so no bonuses )

I got so ticked off at the buy KP quests, I quit playing the event.
I hear ya, they upped it from 25ish to 57 this event.
Somehow if they nerf seasons, we'll prolly need the
extra petals. ( # of squads of Rangers/day is more
than I get in Frogs from Witch'sHut so it seems to be
a "keep'er" longer term. )

Personally I think the middleground between no reset
and a total reset to address this would be......
Each event BuyKP is reset to a metric of a combo of
MH cap and Current CH....... or just Always have an "or"
for any of the BuyKP tasks.....( one thats doable, too )

When I have to pay 3 days production for one task
its gotten very rediculious to do these tasks. Just as
Scrolls/MS set were finally address'd, this too needs
to be address'd. BuyKP should act just like wholesaler,
and just reset (per a metric) as each new Event starts.

Most Evolves end up way too big, thus they tower over
other bldgs and get lost visually. The pic of this in the
evolve screen is great, yet in my city its way too big/tall
to be clearly seen and apriciated. Many bldgs suffer from
this but it seems that Evolves suffer more. If it was just
a smaller version then it would look much better.