• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blooming Trader Guild is Active Before Construction is Complete

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Pretty minor, and possibly not worth the effort to fix, if the devs even care.

Game version: v1.34.3-(67d6604a6) (2017-07-25 12:00)
Game world: Felyndral
Browser + version: Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 26,0,0,137 installed
Operating System: Win10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Ashrem
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: I only had one opportunity to experience, but I presume it is constant

Current situation:
Blooming Trader Guild is under construction and already providing a bonus Rune Shard for finishing a Province

Expected situation:
I expected the bonus not to be received until construction of the Ancient wonder is complete.

Reproduction Steps
Start Building a Blooming Trader Guild
2. Finish a province before the construction is finished
3. Receive a bonus Rune Shard for doing so.

DeletedUser

Hi, Ashrem - this is not a bug. The blooming trader AW does not provide rune shards, but it does provide a bonus to any guest race portals, as well as a reduced trader fee and a discount at the wholesaler. Any time you complete a province, you can receive a rune shard to any of the AWs which you have already unlocked. Those rune shards will come in handy when it is time to upgrade the wonder to level 6 :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Hi, Ashrem - this is not a bug. The blooming trader AW does not provide rune shards, but it does provide a bonus to any guest race portals, as well as a reduced trader fee and a discount at the wholesaler. Any time you complete a province, you can receive a rune shard to any of the AWs which you have already unlocked. Those rune shards will come in handy when it is time to upgrade the wonder to level 6 :)
I think you did not understand. I'm not saying it's doing the wrong thing, I'm saying it started doing it before construction of the wonder was complete. I think that is probably a bug.

DeletedUser

You can earn a rune shard for any type of wonder that is unlocked, whether it is built, in progress, or not yet placed. :)