• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blooming Trader Guild

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Since the new chapter is coming in probably 2 weeks, my thought was that I really should take a break on battle related AW and make some progress on Blooming Trader and Vortex of Storage. My Blooming Trader has been at level 30 for as long as I can remember so I usually don't give it much thought. It occurred to me that it probably is not worth urgent attention. The portal production is the only thing that increases above level 30. My question is, how is upgrading that worth diverting KP from other AW since Portal Profit instants came out? I can't remember the last time I used making items in the portals unless there was a quest to do so. Am I missing something?

Iyapo1

With a lv 30 BTG you start each chapter with a 40% guest race production bonus, with a fully upgraded portal the bonus jumps to 100%. When combined with PPs that is fairly extreme overkill, imo. I seriously doubt I will ever give my BTG another KP.

Edit to add: I am in chapter 8-9 with a lv 30 BTG. It is hilariously OP.

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
That is the thing. I don't remember whether it has an effect on the other guest race productions or just the productions actually in the Portal. Kind of funny how I've taken it for granted for so long :rolleyes:

Iyapo1

It is an immediate boost to all guest race productions including capped guest race productions, similar to the boost from upgrading the Portal itself.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I've just built and started levelling up Vortex of Storage now that I've hit chapter 17. Never needed VoS nor BTG before this though, I'll have to consider it to gain all the Ezero needed.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I built a BTG in an early chapter, and then sold it because I hated it. I built it again in Elementals and was so glad I did. Now, I love it, but I don't use it for the portal stuff. I use it because of Wholesale trading. I have a serious overabundance of supplies and that really helps.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Darielle I was making too many supplies too with 10 workshops, so teleported some (and dropped in rank), but made space for more seeds, mana and culture buildings, and have gone up to 185% culture boost. It did lower unurium production slightly, but I have enough still.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I built a BTG in an early chapter, and then sold it because I hated it. I built it again in Elementals and was so glad I did. Now, I love it, but I don't use it for the portal stuff. I use it because of Wholesale trading. I have a serious overabundance of supplies and that really helps.

@Darielle I was making too many supplies too with 10 workshops, so teleported some (and dropped in rank), but made space for more seeds, mana and culture buildings, and have gone up to 185% culture boost. It did lower unurium production slightly, but I have enough still.

I experienced a "serious overabundance of supplies" myself and found that I could dispense with a lot of my workshops -- in fact I'm down to 2 Magic Workshops. Since I only have 2 and produce all kinds of PoP spells, I just keep them under the spells and collect regularly. I have a few other supply producing AW's and stuff as well, but my two magic workshops still produce more than I can use and I still have to go visit the wholesaler about once a day. It's a rough life! :p ;) I can't imagine what I'd do with 10 workshops of any size.

So, in my opinion, you could do as iamthouth has done and do so serious re-balancing of production by removing some of those over producing workshops and putting in what you need. That seems to have worked for iamthouth and myself and it should work as well for you.

Just a suggestion.

AJ

Darielle

I experienced a "serious overabundance of supplies" myself and found that I could dispense with a lot of my workshops -- in fact I'm down to 2 Magic Workshops. Since I only have 2 and produce all kinds of PoP spells, I just keep them under the spells and collect regularly. I have a few other supply producing AW's and stuff as well, but my two magic workshops still produce more than I can use and I still have to go visit the wholesaler about once a day. It's a rough life! :p ;) I can't imagine what I'd do with 10 workshops of any size.

So, in my opinion, you could do as iamthouth has done and do so serious re-balancing of production by removing some of those over producing workshops and putting in what you need. That seems to have worked for iamthouth and myself and it should work as well for you.

Just a suggestion.

AJ
I'm at a serious overabundance of supplies because I like to be, lol. I enjoy having plenty for the wholesaler so that I can negotiate some of the spire/tourney. Right now I have 4 workshops, all magic, which is the perfect number for me. I agree with you, in that I can't imagine what I'd do with 10 workshops, lol.

DeletedUser26243

I'm at a serious overabundance of supplies because I like to be, lol. I enjoy having plenty for the wholesaler so that I can negotiate some of the spire/tourney. Right now I have 4 workshops, all magic, which is the perfect number for me. I agree with you, in that I can't imagine what I'd do with 10 workshops, lol.
What chapter are you? I’m about to start 9 after FA. I have 4 magic also with 3 others that are up to recent chapter. Have also thought bout putting the 3 in storage I usually only need to boost 3 magic.I do a lot of troop training with them n also can keep my 2 armories working on the 12 hr cycles to make orcs Magic WS sure do make a difference

Darielle

What chapter are you? I’m about to start 9 after FA. I have 4 magic also with 3 others that are up to recent chapter. Have also thought bout putting the 3 in storage I usually only need to boost 3 magic.I do a lot of troop training with them n also can keep my 2 armories working on the 12 hr cycles to make orcs Magic WS sure do make a difference
I just started chapter 16. I agree; magic workshops are awesome! I got all of mine from the spire.

Darielle

I have 10 workshops, 3 with blue roofs, and...I still need to sparkle half of them in the morning (with a decent Prosperity Tower) or I won't have enough tools to finish the day. My army eats hammers. They have a terrible dental plan too.
You must have an awesome army! I've got 4 armories that are not maxed (my city can't handle the size change to get them up to max level, but they are decent at level 33). And yes, I still love my Prosperity Tower. The extension of pop spells really helps. I'm surprised more people don't build it.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I'm not sure how # of workshops is related to Blooming Trader AW but I currently have 13 magic workshops out. Most of recent chapters I kept 10 - 12 but added another one for catering the Spire. I got tired of running out and use extras in the Trader. Now that I am focused on battling the spire instead of 100% cater, I have increased my # of Armories to 10. I've kept 13 workshops out so far to see how Orc production ate into supplies. I'm confident now that when chapter 19 starts and I need space I can at least put the extra one back into inventory.

I'm still hoping to get confirmation that Lyapo is correct that Blooming Trader AW boosts all guest race productions and not just productions done in the portal.