• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blue Prints

bkbajb

There has been talk about BP's lately so I thought I would throw out an idea. As it stands right now, BP's can only be attained by completing all 10 chests in each tournament and can only be used for magical residences and workshops. Why not add to the BP value and make it fair to all players. What if most/all buildings have a secondary upgrade value? Example, Each active tournament player in your FS receives a BP for every 3rd chest completed. They are random. So this week you complete 6 chests. Along with the other prizes you would get 2 random BP's. Each building in your city requires a different amount of BP's. Let's say your barracks needs 10. Once you get those 10 you can upgrade it for an additional slot or stay with a jump in training speed or even a new bonus. Point is make them worth something to all players big and small.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There are some up-sides to this. The idea that making BPs more ubiquitous and more useful (but at a lower individual value), will make them more desirable. On the other hand, I think from the developers' point of view, the Blueprints are intended to be rare, to encourage people to spend diamonds on tournaments. I think this idea would probably have the opposite effect, allowing more people to do more things with blueprints that they would normally do with diamonds.

bkbajb

I see your point and that is probably true. There is no reason why they cannot still have that thinking for something that the only real chance of getting would be to spend diamonds. Maybe if they had some smaller uses for BP's then more people would be willing to spend money on getting that bigger prize.