• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blue Prints

DeletedUser23078

If you need Blue Prints to craft Royal Restoration in the MA, there's another way to get RR: it's in tournament. I don't know exactly how many chests your FS must open, I think at least 5.

Gath Of Baal

Where are the blueprints kept? What can you do with them?

Blueprints are used to upgrade magical residences, magical workshops and in crafting Royal Restoration spells via the crafter.. You would think there would be an easy way of viewing how many you have, like in your inventory or something, but its not that simple, to check how many you do have you must go into a magical workshop or magical residence and click the upgrade tab, on the upgrade page it will show you a picture of a blue print at the bottom left, hover over the top of that picture and it will show how many you have

Last edited:

Kekune

On mobile, the magic academy displays a blue circle with 3 white dots that opens an inventory of special items needed for crafting... including blueprints.

You can only access it when a current crafting recipe calls for the blueprint, though, so it's still kind of a dumb system. If you don't have magic buildings, it's the only way to see them.

DeletedUser19483

so if you don't have any magically delicious buildings how do you tell how many blueprints you have?

DeletedUser19483

You can see it on a mobile, when one of these RR crafting recipes comes up. Otherwise, you can't (apparently, you can ask support about it).
Thanks MinMax looks like I'll never know do to
1. I don't play on mobile
2. I'm WAY too lazy to ask support

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@NormalMoon
I thought of one other way to figure out the blueprints for players in FS's that are new to getting 10 chests: ElvenStats: you can see the number of chests when you hover over the tournament graph bar on your FS page. It won't account for the ones you use, but until you start using them, you'll see the number of times you've gotten the 10th chest that way. Can't remember how many weeks it displays right now, and too lazy to go look, lol.
And contacting support is rather easy: Right click on city screen, select support, send in a ticket that just says 'how many blueprints do I have' and they'll message you in game when they've responded. You go back to support the same way to get your answer. That said, I'd probably be too lazy to do that either, just thought I'd throw it out there, lol!

DeletedUser2207

It would be reasonable for INNO to be using a support system that keeps track of number of support requests for different things, so I like to think submitting a ticket asking for number of blue prints also doubles as a vote for adding that feature in-game ;)

DeletedUser19483

@NormalMoon
I thought of one other way to figure out the blueprints for players in FS's that are new to getting 10 chests: ElvenStats: you can see the number of chests when you hover over the tournament graph bar on your FS page. It won't account for the ones you use, but until you start using them, you'll see the number of times you've gotten the 10th chest that way. Can't remember how many weeks it displays right now, and too lazy to go look, lol.
And contacting support is rather easy: Right click on city screen, select support, send in a ticket that just says 'how many blueprints do I have' and they'll message you in game when they've responded. You go back to support the same way to get your answer. That said, I'd probably be too lazy to do that either, just thought I'd throw it out there, lol!
People like you Samidodamage are the best. I already check ElvenStats to make sure I keep climbing up and this won't be out of my way. Keep up the great work you wonderful person.:D