• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blue Prints

Cellica Lurorah

I don't know what good blue prints are.... Other than using to upgrade magic buildings and royal restoration, How else can they be used? I wish I could convert them to manas or something to help advance me thru the guest race needs.

Sprite1313

I don't know what good blue prints are.... Other than using to upgrade magic buildings and royal restoration, How else can they be used? I wish I could convert them to manas or something to help advance me thru the guest race needs.
Wow, you must be swimming in blueprints, then. I'm in a 16-chest, gold spire FS, and I never have enough blueprints to ensure I can upgrade all of my magic buildings and evo buildings each chapter.

AtaguS

The more you play in the spire and win magic houses and workshops, the more you will love blueprints.
My city hasn't seen a non-magical one of those in serveral chapters now and I need all the blueprints I can get to keep them upgraded.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I currently have 11 magic residences and 4 magic workshops, won in the spire. I need 30 blueprints each year just to keep those updated (figuring 2 chapters per year ... yeah, I'm slow, lol). Plus, I like to buy rrs to keep my other buildings upgraded. So I figure I need about 50 blueprints per year and since I win 1 per week from the tourney ... Da Dah! Perfection!

Anyone who can't see the value in blueprints has never regularly played the spire, at least through froggie.

Tehya1

Has anyone made any suggestions in the ideas forum for getting more bps? I never have enough, and I think the game is too stingy with them.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
All you speedy, early chapter players. When you get to the chapters that take you 4-6 months to complete, even when trying to rush them, you will build up blueprints, unless you do something silly like have 30 Magic buildings in your city. If you get one blueprint per week and it takes you 6 months for a chapter, that is 26 blueprints.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
When you get to the chapters that take you 4-6 months to complete, even when trying to rush them,
I think I have hit that point. With the help of portal profits I moved through chapters 1-16 fairly quickly. But looking at the tech tree for 17, it looks like they've nerfed PPs entirely and you can't move through the chapter with them. I think making all this stuff is going to take AWHILE.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I think making all this stuff is going to take AWHILE.
That's an understatement, lol! Trust me on this: there's not enough shrimp in all the oceans of Elvenar...
Use the calculator at Architect to see the total research requirements. This is for research only; doesn't include build, upgrade or production needs for guest race goods. I do like the calculator, though. As you progress through the tech tree, you can mark techs completed and get a running total of what you still need. What I wanted to know: Was I sending out a boat with one fisherman, a cane pole and a safety pin for a hook? Seriously, no way are they using nets!

Tehya1

All you speedy, early chapter players. When you get to the chapters that take you 4-6 months to complete, even when trying to rush them, you will build up blueprints, unless you do something silly like have 30 Magic buildings in your city. If you get one blueprint per week and it takes you 6 months for a chapter, that is 26 blueprints.
But I am still trying to evolve birds and bears. Rarely do I have 3 bps when artifacts for those, and eventually when wg and festive may tree artifacts (I got 6 for each in the spire) go through the MA. Then I have magic buildings as well.

cdiamond

Chef
Likely a very basic question i should know and maybe this info is in another thread I have not found & if so please point me in the right direction...but how do you get Blueprints and Royal Restorations? I am just starting chapter 5 and have no RRs at all and see I have 5 BPs but no idea how to earn either. Thanks for any help!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hi there
You earn blueprints with your fellowship, by scoring 10 or more chests. Sometimes Inno sells them, or very occasionally you can earn o e by purchasing the Royal Prize Pass in an event.

cdiamond

Chef
(deleted my question on where to get chests) nvm, the chests are from the weekly tourneys I think. I always finish it but we only get 4 or 5 chests. Thanks!

Last edited: