• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

BlueMoon Recruiting Members

DeletedUser10717

Friendly, Helping, Laid back fellowship with Active trading looking to recruit members. Marble- scrolls - dust boost a plus. Drama Free Fellowship!
Play at your own pace and grow your city. Come grow with us!
Making room in our fellowship BlueMoon please comment here and I'll find you in game.
We encourage :

1. Tournament participation
  2. Fellowship Adventure participation
  3. Ancient wonder donation club (optional to join in)
We require :
  1. Regular fellowship visits 3 x weekly minimun
  2. Active growth in your city
  3. Fair and Active trading ( 2 or 3 star)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1791

I've got a small city on Arendyll but I am not a newbie to Elvenar. My other city in Winyandoor has been getting all chests for the past year.

I'm extremely frustrated with the halfway FS I've found so far. Let me know if you have room but only if your FS is serious about weekly tourneys and getting all 135 kp each week. Tired of putting in the effort for just a small percentage of the reward.

Thanks.

DeletedUser10717

I've got a small city on Arendyll but I am not a newbie to Elvenar. My other city in Winyandoor has been getting all chests for the past year.

I'm extremely frustrated with the halfway FS I've found so far. Let me know if you have room but only if your FS is serious about weekly tourneys and getting all 135 kp each week. Tired of putting in the effort for just a small percentage of the reward.

Thanks.
We are a laid back fellowship we encourage participation in the tourneys but are demanding. We get usually 4 or 5 chests each week and dont push for more. If you are looking for a fellowship that gets 10 chests each week , we are not the fellowship for you.

DeletedUser1791

I appreciate your honesty. All it takes is 1600 per person. It's not all that much to ask even for a puny city such as mine.

The search continues. :)

DeletedUser10717

I appreciate your honesty. All it takes is 1600 per person. It's not all that much to ask even for a puny city such as mine.

The search continues. :)
I hope you find what you are looking for