• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blueprints for individuals

Torcuato

Hello all,
I like the idea that fellowships that reach 10 chests are rewarded with a Blueprint. However, this kind of penalizes individuals who do very well in the tournaments but belong to a less active (in tournaments) fellowship. Of course, someone might say just leave your fellowship, but should you leave the people you've been with for months and are part of what keeps you in the game?
Tournament already gives individual ranking points but they are negligible unless you rank very high are you are low level.

Suggestion: Players who reach certain level in tournaments (by points or ranking) get a Blueprint if they do not get one with their fellowship that week (or an extra one).
I think this might motivate some people to push harder in the tournament since a Blueprint is an incentive reward that for some people is out of reach right now.

Thank you.

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

if you can get 10 chests/40,000 by yourself you get a blueprint :) i was thinking more blueprints for things like with gold trophy in spire to help motivate .. blanking out all 3 stages of dots in a Fellowship Adventure gets a blueprint .. more in later chests for tournaments say 2nd starts at 15th chest .. hadn't thought about individual blueprints before, other than you can do spire get diamonds buy blueprints, as an option with in game play

Torcuato

if you can get 10 chests/40,000 by yourself you get a blueprint :) i was thinking more blueprints for things like with gold trophy in spire to help motivate .. blanking out all 3 stages of dots in a Fellowship Adventure gets a blueprint .. more in later chests for tournaments say 2nd starts at 15th chest .. hadn't thought about individual blueprints before, other than you can do spire get diamonds buy blueprints, as an option with in game play
Working on the 40,000 points by myself, I just need a few blueprints ;). Adding blueprints to some chests in spire would be nice. However, moving up on the Spire is giving you "better" rewards already. Would love to see them as rewards.
The 2nd blueprint at 15th chest could be an option but still gives more to the ones already get and nothing to people doing well in tournaments (4k or 5K or even more) but whose fellowship don't be beyond 7 or 8 chests and never get a blueprint.

Iyapo1

Of course, someone might say just leave your fellowship

If blueprints are important to an individual then they should absolutely leave a FS where they are not getting 10 chests. Honestly, I would not even join a non-10 chest FS. And should any of my FS miss the 10 chest mark I would probably leave if there was not a good(and temporary) reason accompanied by discussion on how to correct the problem immediately.

I see it as a playstyle compatibility issue. People who really want blueprints should not stay in FS with people who dont care or refuse to try....not to be confused with people who try but dont have six open provinces of whatever type.

Iyapo1

Having said that....I have no problem with adding blueprints to other things. I doubt Inno will go for it as you can buy them for 300 diamonds, but it is worth a shot!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@Torcuato you can leave WITH your friends together and let the slackers fend for themselves. But yeah, anything that needs blueprints can be substituted with 300 diamonds so you aren’t missing out on the game if your FS can’t get a blueprint. Better get them legs in shape to climb Spire for diamonds then.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hello all,
I like the idea that fellowships that reach 10 chests are rewarded with a Blueprint. However, this kind of penalizes individuals who do very well in the tournaments but belong to a less active (in tournaments) fellowship. Of course, someone might say just leave your fellowship, but should you leave the people you've been with for months and are part of what keeps you in the game?
Tournament already gives individual ranking points but they are negligible unless you rank very high are you are low level.

Suggestion: Players who reach certain level in tournaments (by points or ranking) get a Blueprint if they do not get one with their fellowship that week (or an extra one).
I think this might motivate some people to push harder in the tournament since a Blueprint is an incentive reward that for some people is out of reach right now.

Thank you.
I like it! What a good idea. I do completely understand your position, you should not have to leave your friends and mentors just for a blueprint.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Adding them to the top of the spire would be great. I like this idea overall, but I wouldn't want to give a blueprint to people just for doing 4 or 5K in the tourney. That's too easy and they'd be handing out blueprints like candy. But what about 10K in tourney? One of the members in my fellowship does that on a regular basis. That seems a good goal for getting another blueprint.

Deleted User - 848894468

Hello all,

Thank you.

There are definitely two sides of this coin. For me I left all my fellowships (5 cities on 5 worlds) and joined more active ones to obtain more items including the blueprint to upgrade. It is very easy when most other players are high ranking. But for those who struggle (small and middle class size) it begins to get depressing --

To give the blueprint as a reward for a single player to obtain yet make it challenging would be an incentive (if this makes sense)

OIM20

Adding them to the top of the spire would be great. I like this idea overall, but I wouldn't want to give a blueprint to people just for doing 4 or 5K in the tourney. That's too easy and they'd be handing out blueprints like candy. But what about 10K in tourney? One of the members in my fellowship does that on a regular basis. That seems a good goal for getting another blueprint.
The calculator on ElvenGems tells me I'd need to clear 38 provinces to round 6 to get the 10k minimum you propose. I am curious as to what chapter that would be achievable in?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The calculator on ElvenGems tells me I'd need to clear 38 provinces to round 6 to get the 10k minimum you propose. I am curious as to what chapter that would be achievable in?
I believe it would be possible to do it in Elementals or even earlier; possibly halflings. I have opened that many provinces before when I was in Elementals, but I haven't taken them all to six stars, not because I couldn't, but because I didn't want to destroy my resources/troops. I have gotten over 8000 before on the tourney, and I'm nowhere near the best in my fellowship.

NightshadeCS

I would think that if you were very ambitious, you could clear provinces out to the Orc Wall and then go beyond once you get Breeding Grounds and Orc Nests in O&G. A maniac could then clear up to that many provinces in/by Woodelves. It would take some major focus, though (IMO). Not something I would try, at least!

Iyapo1

I am in fairies, on the orc wall and have 25 tents +/-2. So, 3 more rings once I am in orcs. I cant afford it but it would at least be within the realm of someone(not me) in chapter 8.

I know of a chapter 10 with over 9k.

Last edited:

Torcuato

ok, so i expanded focusing on some provinces, about to finish chapter 8 and got 34 provinces last week and 33 this week. Still 10k point for a blueprint when some people are getting one with 1.6k point it's a bit off. I would suggest top 100 get one and that would an incentive people on tournaments rather than end 100 position and get 1 point.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You don't even need a full fellowship to get all 10 chests and a blueprint. 20 members who get 2000 points each is also the 40k needed for 10 chests. Doing 5 stars each in the first 10 provinces is 2100 points. No one would even have to fight any 3-star enemy troops or get the right timing to squeeze in that 6th star encounter.

mikeledo

I have seen dozens of chapter 2 and chapter 3 push cities get over 2,000 points every week. If fact I watched 25 chapter 2 push cities in one FS get 2,000 + points every week for months, having to compete with them for tournament ranking points. There is no excuse for a normal sized FS not to get 10 chests. Yes I wrote tickets and we all know the answer.