• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blueprints

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Am I correct in assuming you can only get blueprints from 10 chest Tourneys or thru crafting (which is rare ) It just seems a lot more things are requiring a lot of them and I feel there needs to be another way to obtain them. If there is can someone tell me please and thank you in advance

Flashfyre

Only through 10 chest Tourney. There aren't craftable, they are a crafting material for artifacts and RRs. Only other way I know of to get them is to get the lucky Sorcerer's Hut expiring building, which is a special offer that sometimes pops up when you hit a new chapter (along with the Frog King and 1 other building). I bought one once so I could collect enough RRs to upgrade all my sets.

muffy.

Thanks … I seriously didnt think they were craftable . It says so somewhere on google but I figured it was bogus. At the rate of tourney only blueprints then requiring 3 per artifact you wanna craft there’s needs to be more options to get them …. In my opinion

muffy.

I just feel they should be available elsewhere as a reward without having to pay diamonds.
And having a crafted item require 3 blueprints in order for you to get an artifact you need for an award you won …. Why bother having it evolve ?….why bother awarding it?
Yes that’s what makes the game free etc etc … I get all that and that’s great.
Diamonds are a must ….that’s not the point.
Just how long would it take a person needing 5 artifacts to complete their item getting possibly 3 blueprints a month from tourneys….and that’s IF it shows up in the Magic Academy.
I just see an upcoming need for more free but earned access to blueprints

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Yes we did

Ed
Yes, but there was a limit of 3 blueprints. I bought all three and wish I could have gotten more.

Muffy, you should be able to get one blueprint every week from the tourney. It isn't that hard to get 10 chests with a full fellowship. Even my nearly new player in chapter 2 is getting 1200 points in the tourney per week. I know recruiting is hard, (ugh!) but I'm sure you can get a full, active crew to get one every week. Then, with a little luck in the MA, you can get a fully evolved building in about 6 months. You may even be able to do it in less time, if the artifacts are offered in the spire. Since this is a long-term game, that's doable. I wish you a lot of luck. Just make sure the building is worth it. Some of the evolving ones are not, but then, I'm sure you already know that. :)

Zoof

[...]
Just how long would it take a person needing 5 artifacts to complete their item getting possibly 3 blueprints a month from tourneys….and that’s IF it shows up in the Magic Academy.
I've been trying to gather Phoenix Artifacts for my not-yet-deployed fire chicken since I got it in the Dwarves chapter about uh... minus one year... carry the one... nine or ten months ago. I exchanged two zombie bird artifacts for one broiler bird artifact and I'm still one artifact short of fully evolving my refrigerated conflagration cluck-beast. I purchased the maximum allowed three blueprints from that sale a little bit ago.

I currently have 8 blueprints but have 7 buildings that needs them when I plan to jump to the totally-not-irresponsible dead people wizard chapter (hopefully) by the end of the current event (in about 6 days plus change).

I get your point; it takes forever. Diamonds are easier to mine out of spires and genies, and I honestly think that's what all those free diamonds are for. (To help pay for keeping all those Magic Whatchamacallits updated). Other than land expansions and Magic Academy upgrades.

I might end up forking over the 20 bucks later on when I'm offered that fancy 10 blueprint building the next time. It's gotten ridiculous.

muffy.

Yes, but there was a limit of 3 blueprints. I bought all three and wish I could have gotten more.

Muffy, you should be able to get one blueprint every week from the tourney. It isn't that hard to get 10 chests with a full fellowship. Even my nearly new player in chapter 2 is getting 1200 points in the tourney per week. I know recruiting is hard, (ugh!) but I'm sure you can get a full, active crew to get one every week. Then, with a little luck in the MA, you can get a fully evolved building in about 6 months. You may even be able to do it in less time, if the artifacts are offered in the spire. Since this is a long-term game, that's doable. I wish you a lot of luck. Just make sure the building is worth it. Some of the evolving ones are not, but then, I'm sure you already know that. :)
Thanks Darielle….we do get 10 chests + weekly, and 24/25 in the FS . I was asked this question regarding bps from a very new player and I wanted to make sure I have the answers. As a prehistoric player with very short arms ;) I recall thinking in the beginning I wasn’t gonna get anywhere unless I spent diamonds and that wasn’t a good thought. I just wanted other options other then monitory to tell them . You and I both know once you are hooked to the game … if there’s something you want you are gonna buy it regardless..lol.. I want them hooked on the game…everyone needs alil Elvenar in their liveso_O
But thank you again very much….I love the evolving buildings but like you said you kinda have to be selective… me … I want everything right now …. lol

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Here's the pattern I've seen in my 38 years on this forum

SoggyKnickers1998 We need a way to craft artifacts
CrazyLady 2002 We need a way to craft artifacts
ReverseCentaur 2008 We need a way to craft artifacts
BrightDarkness 2012 We need a way to craft artifacts
RatBoy 2018 We need a way to craft artifacts
Inno 2021 Ok now you can craft artifacts
Doughboy 2022 Crafting artifacts is too expensive

Moho

Chef
math.png

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I just feel they should be available elsewhere as a reward without having to pay diamonds.
And having a crafted item require 3 blueprints in order for you to get an artifact you need for an award you won …. Why bother having it evolve ?….why bother awarding it?
Yes that’s what makes the game free etc etc … I get all that and that’s great.
Diamonds are a must ….that’s not the point.
Also remember, some of them show up in the Spire before they show up in MA as artifacts. Hence, you wouldn't necessarily need to "buy" every artifact via the MA to evolve to 10. Since diamonds are far easier to acquire than blueprints, it makes the Spire invaluable.

Earlier today, I was asked if it was worth the 1500 diamond for the pet food and blueprints in the royal pass path because he didn't know what else to spend diamonds on besides expansions and upgrading magic buildings since his Fire Phoenix and Brown Bears are already evolved as he's been in Gold Spire since Chap 3. Nuh uh, spoiled brat! Now you got Polar Bear and Witch Hut if you missed those events!
I've been trying to gather Phoenix Artifacts for my not-yet-deployed fire chicken
Fire Phoenix is one of the few buildings that are worth putting out even before you get it fully to 10 imo. Brown Bear and Polar Bear too.
ReverseCentaur 2008 We need a way to craft artifacts
*in deep thought pondering what is reversed*

cdiamond

Chef
when do you use BPs versus RRs? (If this is already in a forum someplace kindly point me there as I couldn't find anything) Ty