• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blueprints?

FAR2019

Hi!

I wanted to craft Royal Restoration but I need 1 Blueprint. I have never cross across one in any Event or the Sprite of Eternity or any other kind of reward in Quests or else? How do I get one? I am in Chapter Woodelves. Thanks!

Grid Gypsy

You have to be a member of a fellowship that opens the 10th chest in the tournaments. The members of those fellowships each get one blueprint each week from the 10th chest. There are also Royal Restorations in chests 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, and 11+ if the calculator is still correct. I tend to forget which ones and tournament isn't running so I had to look it up. lol

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yeah, if you have 300 diamonds you can use them instead of each blueprint. Sounds expensive, but if you craft all the time you usually get at least 1200 diamonds a month from that. That's about 1 blueprint a week, same as doing the tournament in a 10 chest fs.

AJ

Grid Gypsy

Yeah, if you have 300 diamonds you can use them instead of each blueprint. Sounds expensive, but if you craft all the time you usually get at least 1200 diamonds a month from that. That's about 1 blueprint a week, same as doing the tournament in a 10 chest fs.

AJ

People keep saying that, but it's definitely not been my experience. I get things like winter lampions, summer lampions, father glitter trees, blue frozen flames, etc. I believe I've gotten diamonds a total of maaaaaybe three times in the year I've been playing. And before anyone asks, I rarely go a cycle without crafting at least one thing, and sometimes I use boosters to craft two or three. I obviously just have junk shop luck. lol

FAR2019

AJ
Hum! I craft a lot and have never got any diamonds in MA. I have been playing the game since April 2019...
and my FS right now is dying, we are very few actively playing...

Anyway, I do not buy diamonds because I can't. So I depend of spending more diamonds in the Spire than earning them as reward. The highest I had achieve is the Lab.

ajqtrz

I'm surprised you don't get diamonds. I craft and in the last 3 months my diamond count is up 7,000. Maybe I craft A BIG LOT!? versus a lot? As I think of it I probably craft 6-8 items a day. Or maybe I'm just very, very lucky? [Runs to door to get lottery ticket!]

That's one thing, The other is you would be welcome in Starship Valiant-, my fs on Khelonaar. Let me know if you would like an invite. We'd love to have you. Just mail ajqtrz in the game.

AJ

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
People keep saying that, but it's definitely not been my experience. I get things like winter lampions, summer lampions, father glitter trees, blue frozen flames, etc. I believe I've gotten diamonds a total of maaaaaybe three times in the year I've been playing. And before anyone asks, I rarely go a cycle without crafting at least one thing, and sometimes I use boosters to craft two or three. I obviously just have junk shop luck. lol
I share your experience, in many ways. The people who are lucky assume that everyone is just as lucky. But I think averaging 1200 diamonds per month just from crafting would be fantastic luck, and that isn't mine, lol, even though I craft several times a day.

Darielle

I'm surprised you don't get diamonds. I craft and in the last 3 months my diamond count is up 7,000. Maybe I craft A BIG LOT!? versus a lot? As I think of it I probably craft 6-8 items a day. Or maybe I'm just very, very lucky? [Runs to door to get lottery ticket!]

That's one thing, The other is you would be welcome in Starship Valiant-, my fs on Khelonaar. Let me know if you would like an invite. We'd love to have you. Just mail ajqtrz in the game.

AJ
Yep, I believe you are lucky, AJ. I'm going to stand next to you for a while and maybe it will rub off, lol.

6-8 times per day every day really is a lot. I'd say I do 4-6 per day. That said, I average hitting the wheel for the 500 diamonds maybe once every 5-6 weeks, so in three months, about 1000 diamonds. 7000 is way luckier, even if you account for the 2 extra crafts per day.

Huor

I craft all but one 5 hour window (got to sleep some time) and there are a number of times diamonds aren't even an option placed in my little chest. Just a bunch of those orange flame things.

Kekune

I craft all but one 5 hour window (got to sleep some time)
If you're willing to pay 50 diamonds, you can reset the MA once so it turns over on a cycle that works for your schedule. This way, you can see all 4 cycles every day - you don't have to miss any while you sleep.

For example, mine resets about 9:15 every night. I see that one before bed, and craft whatever I want. It resets again at 3:15 in the morning, and as long as I see that one before the NEXT reset at 9:15am, I don't miss any opportunities.

Darielle

If you're willing to pay 50 diamonds, you can reset the MA once so it turns over on a cycle that works for your schedule. This way, you can see all 4 cycles every day - you don't have to miss any while you sleep.

For example, mine resets about 9:15 every night. I see that one before bed, and craft whatever I want. It resets again at 3:15 in the morning, and as long as I see that one before the NEXT reset at 9:15am, I don't miss any opportunities.
Or, don't bother to pay 50 diamonds. Just disconnect the road to your MA for a couple hours. For example, if your MA is about to finish in five minutes and you really wish it would finish 2 hours later, so that you could adjust the schedule as Kekune mentions, then just disconnect the road to the MA for a couple hours. When you reconnect it, you'll be exactly at the place you left off, with five minutes to go.

ajqtrz

Yep, I believe you are lucky, AJ. I'm going to stand next to you for a while and maybe it will rub off, lol.

6-8 times per day every day really is a lot. I'd say I do 4-6 per day. That said, I average hitting the wheel for the 500 diamonds maybe once every 5-6 weeks, so in three months, about 1000 diamonds. 7000 is way luckier, even if you account for the 2 extra crafts per day.

Don't forget the FA's where I may turn over the thing 10-20 times. So there's that too. To tell the truth I only know my total diamonds went up that much. I do the spire to the top and am in a silver fs. Your suggestion about not using diamonds helped and I suspect I probably got a bunch from the Spire (@ 200 per week that would be .....2600 in 13 weeks). Three months at 1200 is 3600 and the rest is probably split around the three sources). Or, I'm just very lucky.

If you think about it, if the diamonds are at 20% chance every 200 vision vapor that's about 1 time out of 10. If you get a mystery chest once every other day in 20 days you should get at least 1 hit, 500 diamond. In 90 days that's 4.5 times for 2250 diamonds. I just looked over my current offering and the total VV is 39. I will craft 3 of the items and I usually do 2...the time instants and the supply instants, as those I need. I also grab the RR (spending all those diamonds, :D ;)) so, in this round my VV will go up about 36. If I just do the supply and time instants I probably get 10 from them and then and extra 10 every other chest from something else. That's 30 plus 20 or 50 vv per day. So about every other day I get a mystical object. All of which makes me wonder when I started seeing my diamonds go up. I may have been 4-6 months ago, instead of 3. So maybe the weekly total is a bit less...1000 per month? Still, enough to buy a lot of RR spells.

I'll do some poking round to see if I can figure out just how long it took for me to go up that much.

AJ

Darielle

Don't forget the FA's where I may turn over the thing 10-20 times. So there's that too. To tell the truth I only know my total diamonds went up that much. I do the spire to the top and am in a silver fs. Your suggestion about not using diamonds helped and I suspect I probably got a bunch from the Spire (@ 200 per week that would be .....2600 in 13 weeks). Three months at 1200 is 3600 and the rest is probably split around the three sources). Or, I'm just very lucky.

If you think about it, if the diamonds are at 20% chance every 200 vision vapor that's about 1 time out of 10. If you get a mystery chest once every other day in 20 days you should get at least 1 hit, 500 diamond. In 90 days that's 4.5 times for 2250 diamonds. I just looked over my current offering and the total VV is 39. I will craft 3 of the items and I usually do 2...the time instants and the supply instants, as those I need. I also grab the RR (spending all those diamonds, :D ;)) so, in this round my VV will go up about 36. If I just do the supply and time instants I probably get 10 from them and then and extra 10 every other chest from something else. That's 30 plus 20 or 50 vv per day. So about every other day I get a mystical object. All of which makes me wonder when I started seeing my diamonds go up. I may have been 4-6 months ago, instead of 3. So maybe the weekly total is a bit less...1000 per month? Still, enough to buy a lot of RR spells.

I'll do some poking round to see if I can figure out just how long it took for me to go up that much.

AJ
I don't craft enough to get a mystery chest every other day. I do 5-6 crafts per day, more of them in the 3vv range (time instants) than the 7vv range (pet food). I rarely take the big ticket items ... I don't have enough spell frags to do those, usually. Maybe I'll turn it over twice a week. So if I get the diamonds 1 in every 10 chances, that's about once every 5 weeks. Lately I've been hitting it about once a month, I think, but then, I do get the 9vv buildings like the UUU whenever I see them. So maybe I'm just not remembering clearly enough.

Looks like you earn your diamonds in the MA with all that crafting. Glad I could help in the spire.

Dopeykr

Sorcerer's Hut produces blueprints every 20 hours. However the Structure only lasts for 10 days.

Fiona Selah

I craft all but one 5 hour window (got to sleep some time) and there are a number of times diamonds aren't even an option placed in my little chest. Just a bunch of those orange flame things.
I actually caught one of the dwarves toasting Marshmallows over one of those orange thingies... I guess it's better than him toasting an Orc

I am a crafting addict. I love the trick about disconnecting the road!