• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

blues traders is looking for active members with marble, silk or crystal boosts- chapter 2 and higher

angelstaranne

We have a very active, drama free group, looking for active players who are especially bosted in MARBLE (you will be very popular!), crystal or silk and gems. if you are a newbie you are certainly welcome, as everyone had to start somewhere, but please have a trader and be producing only boosted goods. NO STEEL producers please.

See Angelstaranne. littlefilly or Soulreaper about joining. NO steel producers please.

Last edited:

Ariel Greensleeves

How are your leaders at actually leading: providing advice, congrats, encouragement to all members as they progress? Do you discuss team efforts, or dictate them, or let everyone just willy nilly do what they want? Do you want people who are into continual progress, or just relaxation playing? do people in the fellowship ever chat about things outside the game? And yes, I just got burned by a difference of opinion on what constitutes teamwork and leadership, so twice shy.
I have marble and silk and gem boosts at 700% and just started ch. 7.
I am available. Drama just got worse when I tried to discuss it privately. Ok, so send me an invitation if you want me.

Last edited:

angelstaranne

The best way to answer the above questions, is ask the people in the fellowship how they feel about the fellowship. esp since I am the leader and would of course be biased! Anyone that wants to know about our fellowship is welcome to send an email to any member and ask them what they think, which I believe would be the fairest way for a new person who is curious to satisfy that curiosity