• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boblin's Express Service

gw1500se

I have this spell but I cannot find anything on how to use it. Nothing I can find in the Wiki either. Can someone help?

BrinDarby

1642670580104.png

Boblin's Express Service is an Evolving building.
I do not see any Feeding effect, so other than
placing it in your city, and evolving it... there's
nothing else to do to get its benefits.....

Boblin's ES artifacts are used to evolve the building.
To access that, open the building and click the "i".
you'll see how to evolve it.....

Myne

Oh Wise One
You don't have to use it. It passively produces for you depending on the level you have evolved it to and what chapter you are in.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
What ever you call it that page does not explain HOW to use it.
The game uses confusing terminology at times. On browser, you click the scroll-like icon in the bottom middle of your screen. If you hover over it first it will have a tooltip that says 'Spells Inventory'. Everything in the 'Summonings' tab of that inventory is a building. They are earned as rewards in the game, crafted in the Magic Academy, or teleported into your inventory from your city (ex: I have teleported factories, workshops, armories, houses, etc over the years; that's where I'll find them later on when I want to put them back). Those 'summoning' buildings are placed in your city the same way you place buildings from the builder menu, but they only take 10 seconds to complete construction and do not require the use of one of your builders. You can hover over the bldg to get a tooltip that tells you their size and what resources (if any) it takes to place them.
It's a bit clearer on mobile, as they are under the 'buildings' tab. But, that tab is still located in the Spells Inventory menu, so first you have to know to look there. If you tap the building there, you get a page with the building listing the same info as the hover tooltip you get on browser.
In both places, the items players usually refer to as spells are under the 'Enchantments' tab. That's because the game called them 'Spells' for years before changing it to Enchantments.
Re-reading all that makes it sound about as clear as mud, lol! Please ask questions about anything you don't understand.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I wonder if OPie is looking at the artifat not the building

In that case look at what Brin said
You find the building under the "Summonings" tab
Place it in your city
Then click "evolve" on your building and you can level up the building with the artifacts

Sprite1313

I see the confusion now. Oddly, I have earned the artifact but not the building. The way I read the description I thought it was used to evolve any building. Thanks.
If you have a "Tome of Winter Spirit" on your sorceries tab, you can summon the building, as well. At some point the building will show in the rotation cycle we are in with spire and craftable event buildings.