• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not a Bug Bonsai garden bug /Autumn Zodiac 2021

Okean

On your daily prizes list, for Bonsai garden it says that at the last level it gives 3500 seeds / 24 h. I won 9 of them (I was especially waiting for them) and now I see that they only bring 2300 seeds / 24 h. That is a significant difference and now they do not benefit me at all.

Darielle

On your daily prizes list, for Bonsai garden it says that at the last level it gives 3500 seeds / 24 h. I won 9 of them (I was especially waiting for them) and now I see that they only bring 2300 seeds / 24 h. That is a significant difference and now they do not benefit me at all.
We were all waiting for them, or at least a lot of us, and we wound up extremely disappointed. I feel your pain. If I had only known ahead of time I would have blown all my currency on the autumn pond. At least that was as good as Festival Merchants. But nooo... I wanted something better than Festivals, and I wound up losing out. GRRRRR.

Hawk1911

Yes, I was really looking forward to it as well. Fortunately, I double checked the numbers before dropping a bunch of currency on them. The fan-based site many of us refer too, often is based on what happens in beta. It could have been a typo as @Iyapo1 suggested, or Inno commonly makes adjustments after beta, based on the feedback and results of the beta test. That's why they have a beta world in the first place. Would have been nice, but I'll keep my festival merchant's haha.

Enevhar Aldarion

It was all just incorrect info posted by that site and I can't figure out which building they took the numbers from. I play on Beta and I know the seed production was not that high.