• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted Factories

shimmerfly

I cater quite a bit so I try to keep a good balanced supply but it varies chapter to chapter. Sentient goods require a lot of space and goods!
Trading helps some.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Bethanne Rainbow I think it depends on what stage of the game you are in. In the early and middle stages of the game manufactories are smaller and require much less population for each upgrade. In the early stages of my cities, I typically had six tier 1s, four tier 2s, and three tier 3s. But as I entered into the later stages of the game the size and population each manufactory requires increases. It was impossible for me to keep that many manufactores in the later chapters. But the flip side is, they make so much more you don't need as many. In chapter 16, I have three tier 1s, three tier 2s, and either two or three tier 3s (depending on the city.

If you are having trouble with goods and have not yet built Mountain Halls, I highly recommend it. It will increase the boost level of every manufactory in your city, is the only way in the game to exceed 700% boost, and will provide population. Also, the Pilgrim's Manor set, Mermaid's Paradise, Gingerbread Mansion, and Aureate Phoenix are all tremendously efficient sources of goods. With the full Pilgrim's set and with high stages of evolution on the other 3, any of these can equal the daily production of a max level boosted manufactory.

Bethanne Rainbow

@Bethanne Rainbow I think it depends on what stage of the game you are in. In the early and middle stages of the game manufactories are smaller and require much less population for each upgrade. In the early stages of my cities, I typically had six tier 1s, four tier 2s, and three tier 3s. But as I entered into the later stages of the game the size and population each manufactory requires increases. It was impossible for me to keep that many manufactores in the later chapters. But the flip side is, they make so much more you don't need as many. In chapter 16, I have three tier 1s, three tier 2s, and either two or three tier 3s (depending on the city.

If you are having trouble with goods and have not yet built Mountain Halls, I highly recommend it. It will increase the boost level of every manufactory in your city, is the only way in the game to exceed 700% boost, and will provide population. Also, the Pilgrim's Manor set, Mermaid's Paradise, Gingerbread Mansion, and Aureate Phoenix are all tremendously efficient sources of goods. With the full Pilgrim's set and with high stages of evolution on the other 3, any of these can equal the daily production of a max level boosted manufactory.
Thank you!

Huor

I fight (manual) 99% of the time, one because it's a fun part of the game, like a little chess match. But mainly so that almost all of my material produced goes into rainy day inventory, the research tree, and keeping the trader busy for my team and neighbors. I always have a comfortable amount of material on hand. I think I do more passive production than factory these days, which I think is a very important part of the game. I'm speaking though from the end of chapter 7 and sentient goods issues are a long way down the road. lol.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I've always found a ratio works. In the middle game I used 3:2:1, which meant 3 T1 Mfrs for each T3 and 2 T2 for each T3. I had 8 T1, 4 T2 and 2 T3 for a long time but now am down to 3 T1 and 1 T3. I'm boosted in scrolls and get all the scrolls I need from my moonstone library farm so I have no T2. I cater the Spire to the top, and all my province explorations and encounters. I auto fight the tournament to lvl 30x6 or so.

In any case, I did find you need more goods production in the middle game since, as what others have noted, your mfrs will produce a lot more as they get larger and larger.

AJ

DeletedUser29287

@ajqtrz just a heads up soon your moonstone library will soon be producing silk instead of scrolls since you are scroll boosted.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@ajqtrz just a heads up soon your moonstone library will soon be producing silk instead of scrolls since you are scroll boosted.

Thanks! I didn't know that and will enjoy the silk as we are always short here of silk. I can then just take my scrolls mfrs out of storage as needed. Cool!

AJ