• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted in Marble, Crystal, Elixir

• Thread starter DeletedUser5987
  • Start date

DeletedUser5987

Hi all,
Looking for an active fellowship that trades and returns visits. I play and visit all fellowship members daily (at least 6-7 times per week). I'm boosted in marble, crystal and elixir and currently at Level 5, almost to Dwarves. My score as of today is 42388, game rank 2379. I have a ton of elixir that I cannot trade in my current fellowship. I participate in tournaments and post fair trades either 2 or 3 stars. I'm currently in a fellowship but I'm one of the top ranking members and we both produce the same boosted goods so trading for non-boosted goods is quite difficult. If it sounds like I'm a fit for your fellowship, please reply here or send me a message. Thanks!

Tamara

DeletedUser1901

I know linleigh (great player in one of my other fellowships) was looking for players on this server. Look her up and if you like the FS description, send her a message to apply :D

turfboss

Hi all,
Looking for an active fellowship that trades and returns visits. I play and visit all fellowship members daily (at least 6-7 times per week). I'm boosted in marble, crystal and elixir and currently at Level 5, almost to Dwarves. My score as of today is 42388, game rank 2379. I have a ton of elixir that I cannot trade in my current fellowship. I participate in tournaments and post fair trades either 2 or 3 stars. I'm currently in a fellowship but I'm one of the top ranking members and we both produce the same boosted goods so trading for non-boosted goods is quite difficult. If it sounds like I'm a fit for your fellowship, please reply here or send me a message. Thanks!

Tamara

If you are still looking for a fellowship please visit us at Keepers of the Light - we could use your boosts Our top producers are tier 1 steel boosted and we could use your Marble and Crystal expecially - out ArchMage is at 44,000 and three of us are in the 20,000 (end of chapter 4) and another 5 or 6 are at the end of chapter 3 (10,000) the remainder of the fellowship is growing nicely - we trade a lot and are on almost every day - turfboss

DeletedUser4587

If you haven't signed on with anyone we at Allianz der Elfen would welcome you. We have 2 in the 40K, 1 almost 2 in the 30K, and several others making there way. Our belief is to help our members is to help ourselves and the FS grow. Two of your boosted goods are needed. Actually, being active is a good thing these days. We've had a few start to play but, in my opinion, expected it to be more like Farmville and not be a challenge. I am sorry, I never introduced myself. I am Doflandseaandsky and I am the Ambassador for our FS and I am ranked 4th in our FS. Even if you are ranked low it doesn't matter to us as long as you are active. We all started out little. Thank you for reading this and, if still unattached to a FS, hope that you consider my invite. By the way, we try to "Inner Trade" within our FS in the hope of giving our team the best chance possible. If you have any question, please, contact me or Thom50. I hope to hear from you soon. Again, my thanks. Cordially, ~D~

DeletedUser6555

Mystics of Elvenar on US3-Felyndral is searching for 4 active players to join our friendly & helpful family. We are a fellowship built on trust, respect, assistance and friendship and to help each other grow and succeed. We offer an Ancient Wonder round robin (KP share club), and weekly updates and helpful hints to the game. We also encourage our people to engage in the weekly tournaments of your boost,and will help you with that as well. :)

We are looking for Steel & Planks, Scrolls & Silk, and Dust, with preferably all 3 boosts unlocked. We would take other boosts, as long as the person is active.  

What we expect from our people:
*Always post fair trades – at least 2 stars or better.
*Treat your neighbors and those within our fellowship with respect, as you will be treated the same.
*Visit at least 3 times a week
* We expect those within the FS to remain active and to let us know when they are going away for an extended period of time. Non-active players may find themselves removed in lieu of active players.
*We want everyone to have fun, so please respect each other, help each other, and let's grow together!

If interested, please either send myself (Adraistea) or Archmage Nuriyaturei a message in-game, or apply to our FS.

DeletedUser1266

Hi all,

Tamara
Tamara, hello! Highlands!! Recruiting.. is searching for you as you are the kind of player we want and believe me we are active! Please message MotherTucker or crs1213 and lets make each other happy.

DeletedUser6133

Hi all,

Tamara
Please check us out Mystic Dream Riders

DeletedUser4587

Hi all,

Tamara
Have you found a fellowship yet? If not, we'd be happy to have an active player join us. We have a great bunch of players and we're helpful as well.

DeletedUser4587

Please check us out Mystic Dream Riders
Allianz der Elfen would be happy to have you. The Elixer as well as your other goods would be most welcome. However, you, above all of that, would be even more welcome. We're a friendly bunch w/o drama. For me, the people in our FS is what keeps me going. If interested just let us know via request or you cand look me up to message me and we can go from there. TY for reading and I hope we'll be talking again soon. ~D~

DeletedUser3807

Of Elves and Men has openings for people with crystal and elixir boosts. If you are still in need of an active fellowship, you are welcome to join us!