• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted in scrolls? Despair no more!

OIM20

ME13X1VS_o.gif

13 active players and we're getting 7-8 chests each week in tourney. With your participation, we could all get to that 10th chest and get the blueprint! Come join us before the tourney starts and see how far we can get together.

Accepting all boosts, but would love to see :plank: :scroll: :silk: :magicdust: :gem: players. Yes, we're looking for scrolls-boosted cities!

We're not too talkative and you won't be overwhelmed with messages.

Come join Sinya Arda > Recruiting < ! We only have a few rules, but tournament participation is a must.

Last edited:

OIM20

ME13XA7H_o.gif

Join us this week and play in the tourney and you're already guaranteed to get the first four chests!

The tournament of 5 October has only just been open for twenty-four hours - there's still plenty of time to apply to our fellowship. We just took on one new member this morning - we'd be happy to have you too. ;)

Last edited:

OIM20

That will be interesting, I think. I like my elves. Not sure if I'm going to start a human city or not. But there are five servers for me to choose from if I decide to. ;)

Tehya1

I prefer elves, but I decided to try humans just to learn. Can we leave a server o start over on one?

OIM20

I think you can have one city deleted on your account. But only one, for the life of the account. @helya mentioned something about it in one of the I&S threads some time last month, I think. Someone had mentioned it. I think you have to go through customer support.

OIM20

Good to know. :)

We're only one hour in to the gems tournament, and we're already in the second chest with only 6 players online so far! We're now 15 strong - you could have a part of the rewards this week, like @Tehya1 and @spambrando (we're glad to have you both!) .

ME13Y216_o.gif
Apply today!