• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted in Steel, Scrolls and Elixer.

DeletedUser4515

I am looking for a Fellowship that is ACTIVE and ALSO has the AW program where members are on a list and each one that participates donates KP's to that AW till completed. I'm not looking for the email donations as that slowly fades away.

As stated earlier I am boosted in steel, scrolls and elixer. If you are looking for a member like me PLEASE send a message.

DeletedUser5747

I am looking for a Fellowship that is ACTIVE and ALSO has the AW program where members are on a list and each one that participates donates KP's to that AW till completed. I'm not looking for the email donations as that slowly fades away.

As stated earlier I am boosted in steel, scrolls and elixer. If you are looking for a member like me PLEASE send a message.
have you found a guild home?

DeletedUser7978

Hello. We are an active fellowship with an AW swap and with members that support each other. We ask for 4 visits a week, participation in tournaments, and fair trades. We also like fun. So do check us out; we are Purple Unicorns.

DeletedUser10068

Teka, I apologize in advance, as I am not very versed in navigating the Forum; but would like to assess we you might fit with our Fellowship. We are currently ranked level 33 and have a core of active players; recently have been opening 6 chests each tournament. What is your current score? Do have have non boosted goods factories, or only boosted goods being produced?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Aevin.

DeletedUser10385

If you still haven't found a good active fellowship, try Alison Dynasty. Dustfinger33 and Aleandra are the owners and they are whom you need to talk to in order to become a member. Thanks.