• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted Relics

DeletedUser3507

Tournaments is a wonderful game feature. I only enter for my boosted goods but if you use magic academy, you can benefit from getting the relics to produce your spells in good quantity.

Yup it my main source for relics now, my map progress is stalled to I hit Chapter 8 Orcs. About 220 kp's to go.

I try to do 6 provinces for 4 days min.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Yup it my main source for relics now, my map progress is stalled to I hit Chapter 8 Orcs. About 220 kp's to go.

I try to do 6 provinces for 4 days min.

Depending on what you are going for it may be better to drop that 6th province and go 5 for 5.
Pushing as many provinces as you can to 4 stars is good if you are going for runes, but the 5th star is is about 30% of the relics.
I tell my FS during their boost to try for 5 stars on the same number of their chapter (so a chapter 4 player should try for 4 provinces x5)
All depends on how much time you have of course.

index.php

This chart from katwijik is pretty accurate- you may get slightly different numbers depending on how far away the first couple provinces are.