• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust

• Thread starter DeletedUser9814
  • Start date

DeletedUser9814

Hello, I am looking for a Fellowship that is active, helpful, and in need of my specific boosted products. I am new to this world and only produce a small amount of steel at the moment, but look forward to joining a group that will assist me in my growth and will need the products I will eventually produce.

FYI, I do not use diamonds so my growth will be slow, but steady, as I can be online for several hours a day.

Thank you in advance for your consideration! :)

LdyM

DeletedUser7686

If you have the Trader and a Culture Building, consider Elves of Twilight.

Jayla Wolf

Golden Guardians has openings for any level player as long as they are active and play several times a week. Our focus is on helping each other out and having fun with the game! I am a very hands on Archmage and like to keep our members informed on all the events and updates for the game. We would love to have you join us! :)
Jayla Wolf
Archmage of the Golden Guardians in Felyndral

DeletedUser4027

Hey LadyM,

Hello, I am looking for a Fellowship that is active, helpful, and in need of my specific boosted products. I am new to this world and only produce a small amount of steel at the moment, but look forward to joining a group that will assist me in my growth and will need the products I will eventually produce.

FYI, I do not use diamonds so my growth will be slow, but steady, as I can be online for several hours a day.

LdyM

Invited you to my fellowship, Savoir Faire Felyndrahl in which I am a Mage. Our fellowship ranks 190th out of 3193 total fellowship so we are in the top 5%. Our fellowship is helpful, courteous, and we communicate with each other frequently. Being a Mage, I am participating on a daily level as are some, but its not a requirement for fellowship. All we ask is that you read the overview and try to participate according to the fellowship guidelines. Visit my city..Bândovånia and then explore my fellowship members. Hope you can make it. :)

DeletedUser7978

Hello. Purple Unicorns is an extremely active fellowship that has openings. We ask for participation 4x week at least, playing in tournaments according to your city's size, and fair trades. We have a lot of chat and give a lot of help. Do check us out. PS we focus on fun, too.

DeletedUser4762

The Climb Empire would love to have you join us! We ask that you play 4x a week or let us know when you can't. We ask that you trade fair. We are always happy to help you grow your city! Any questions just ask

DeletedUser9682

LdyM
Hello! You are welcome to join our Fellowship. We are active and help each other with visits and trades. We don't put demands on our members. It's summertime and we know how busy everyone's lives can be, especially this time of year! Play at your own pace at any level. Join Trading Wolves III