• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted Traders & Tourney is recruiting

DeletedUser23252

Hello, all. My fs has 16 members right now, so we have room for cuddlers. If you're not a cuddler, there's still room for you. :) Ideally, we're looking for tourney players with steel, crystal, and gem boosts. If you don't have those boosts, we're still open to having you. Even with only 16 players (and a couple aren't very active), we still get to the 6th or 7th chest on non-push weeks (rarely less), and we go for the 10th chest every 6-8 weeks. We do participate in the other events, depending on feedback (if the prizes seem worth it). We have completed maps before (we have a very cool member who makes a spreadsheet for us), so we're coordinated and helpful. We do like to chat about things, family, silly things, what-not, but occasionally it gets a little quiet (we have a mix of people, some work while others are retired), but never more than a day. We like our neighborly visits, but it doesn't have to be a daily thing. We also don't recommend cross-tier trading, but if you're desperate, just let us know so we can get you better situated. If this sounds like a good fit for you, you're welcome to apply! Can't wait to see you in chat! And if I don't, well, happy gaming and happy holidays anyway. - Laftar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5194

Another happy member of Booster Traders & Tourney here. We would love to have active players who want to be a part of a community, working together! If you like being a part of the tournaments and other events - come check us out!

Lanthum

DeletedUser23252

Oh, hi Lanthum! Nice to see you here. :) *hug* I love your avatar quote.

Hello to everyone else. I hope you all had a safe and happy new year's celebration. We have a couple new members (who we're so happy to have), but we still have room for more. So, if you're still looking for a fs, Boosted Traders & Tourney in Khelonaar is still recruiting active players. Hope to see you apply. If not, happy gaming and happy new year! - Laftar