• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosting Seeds and Unurium

NightshadeCS

I can't believe I have run out of Seeds! I used to have so many!!!

Unurium and Seeds have become the bane of my life here in Chapter 17. I am keeping my Trader on Unurium for now and trying to make do on seeds from other buildings. The base production of Unurium seems to mean different things to different people in my FS, so I am looking for clarification.

What should I do to maximize Unurium production?

Also, are there any little tricks I might be missing for Seeds, also?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The more working pop and culture you have, the higher the unurium production. Collecting every 3 hours works the same for unurium as it does for seeds.

NightshadeCS

I just had a thought that I hadn't upgraded to Union Streets. I can eke out a little more culture there.

So I should just place whatever culture buildings I have in inventory in little nooks and crannies, yes?

NightshadeCS

When I look at the Trader bonus, it says "required culture." Does that mean the culture required to have my other buildings in my city? Does putting more culture buildings help, or is it actually better to reduce culture to the bare amount needed and have more factories or armories or something?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
My friends say upgrade Sanctuary / Monastery and Watchtower Ruins; optionally Thrones of the High Men if you have one. Do absolutely recommend WR over Giant Crystal Boat Lighthouse Spire ;)

Kekune

When I look at the Trader bonus, it says "required culture." Does that mean the culture required to have my other buildings in my city? Does putting more culture buildings help, or is it actually better to reduce culture to the bare amount needed and have more factories or armories or something?
I don't think the level of actual culture matters. Like you said, it's the required culture.

My mental shortcut is to think of unurium production as being tied to ranking points. Adding factories, upgrading buildings, etc. that increase ranking will also increase unurium.

AWs, tourneys, map progress, etc do increase rank but don't count for unurium, so this isn't a perfect explanation, but it's how I think about it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Right, it is the pop and culture your buildings are using, not how much they are providing. You need factories and armories and residences for culture use and workshops for pop use. And all upgraded as far as you can go.