• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosts of Steel, Scrolls, and Elixer....looking for casual fellowship

DeletedUser8354

++++++++++++++FOUND A FELLOWSHIP++++++++++++++++

Hey everyone, I am looking for a casual fellowship that is ok if I only do visits 2-3 times per week. I was in an excellent fellowship until now but life has gotten busy and I just can't make it 4 times per week which is what they required.

I play daily but usually just pop in to set things up and then leave. Will visit all members of fellowship 2-3 times per week. I only do 2-3 star trades and trade with fellowship first before trading to others.

Score is 68940 and I only make stuff I am boosted in.

I would love to land in a fellowship that has at least some players at a similar level to me so that we can trade toegether, but I am fine with a wide range too.

If you are interested let me know.

Playing in Elcys......

++++++++++++++FOUND A FELLOWSHIP++++++++++++++++

Last edited by a moderator:

devil999

Hey everyone, I am looking for a casual fellowship that is ok if I only do visits 2-3 times per week. I was in an excellent fellowship until now but life has gotten busy and I just can't make it 4 times per week which is what they required.

I play daily but usually just pop in to set things up and then leave. Will visit all members of fellowship 2-3 times per week. I only do 2-3 star trades and trade with fellowship first before trading to others.

Score is 68940 and I only make stuff I am boosted in.

I would love to land in a fellowship that has at least some players at a similar level to me so that we can trade toegether, but I am fine with a wide range too.

If you are interested let me know.

Playing in Elcys......
I would like to have you, in need of any one, who actually plays. fellowship is small, and young, but trying
please contact " devil999 " or Mystical Ferrets "
thanks