• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bracelets in the FA

Rocce Sqirl

Dear Inno:

Your revised Golden Bracelet badge is unfair in the extreme. What should be the easiest of the badges made in factories has become the hardest.

Before, in Version E and earlier of the Fellowship Adventure, the Bracelet required a 9-hour build from one-each of the three Tier-1 factories, a total 27 hours of build time. Now in Version F, to make a “good amount” of goods from my five fully upgraded T1 factories, I must make two 3-hour passes through them = 30 build hours.

But key is that before, it took nine hours with three factories, any level, and I could build a few dozen Level 1 factories and make 10-15 Bracelets or more at a time in 9 hours. Now I'm working with just the five factories I've upgraded to the max (Level 27 for me in Chapter XIV) and I can't build a couple dozen more at that level. And two 3-hour passes means in six hours I can build ... ONE BRACELET.

My boosted Tier-1 factory is Planks. If I build Level 1 factories (boosted) as before I get 28 planks in 3 hours, 50 planks if I have enchanted them. The old Bracelet required three 9-hour builds but I could set up as many Level-1 factories as I had room for and make dozens in nine hours.

My Level 27 Planks factory makes 4084 Planks in 3 hours, 7199 enchanted … A “good amount” is 37,000, which takes 10 factories to make, or six enchanted factories to make … ONE BRACELET.

And I could fit 10 Level-1 factories in the space required for one Level 27. I also would note that my five fully upgraded Tier-1 factories (at maximum output where I need research to do more, and that research is in the next chapter) is probably about average for most players. Some may have four, some may have six or seven.

The Bracelet badge has become the most difficult factory item when it should be the easiest. The fact it must be made with factories at high development makes it so, because that fact limits the number of factories that can be used (that is, only those you already have).

If I tried to make 37,000 T1 items – ONE Bracelet -- with Level 1 factories in three hours, it would take 740 boosted factories (that’s 60 expansions, or 35% of the space on the entire game board!). If I tried to do it in nine hours it would take 247 boosted factories.

Previously I could make one bracelet in nine hours with THREE level-1 factories (two of them non-boosted).

I would suggest a more equitable Bracelet would be to complete ONE 3-hour build at essentially the level a maximum-upgrade boosted (and enchanted?) T1 factory would produce. –OR- Restore the previous requirement of three 9-hour builds (but as with the current requirement for Necklaces and Statues, three of any factory, not one of each).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
For a comparison, I need 6 fully leveled and enchanted boosted tier 1 making 3-hour productions in chapter 17 to make one bracelet. It was the same in my chapter 10 Beta city. So it looks like that is their aim with this badge. One bracelet every three hours is not unreasonable in a fellowship where everyone can, and is willing to, have this number of factories.

Sprite1313

You're about to start another big debate. :eek: :p

I agree. I normally maintain four of my T1 boosted manus, maxed out. I keep six more in storage and bring them out for FA. So I more than double my normal production, and still never seem to have enough bracelet badges.

Honestly, the part I find more frustrating is that the leftovers don't carry to a new badge. Almost invariably, I end up needing 1000 steel to complete a badge, but my manu is knocking out 3800. So, I waste 2800 steel every three hours. Sigh.

NightshadeCS

^^^ All that. AND, if I am close to completing one and going into the night, I will use a timer on a 3 hour production rather than have my morning collection fill up that little sliver I was missing. <sigh>

It's frustrating, no doubt. I have said this before, that I would probably be happier if they just increased the number of bracelet badges required proportionally to a decrease in the goods required to make one.