• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Brain damaged

Fiona Selah

So late last night I decided to be my own trash compactor and stuck my foot in the tall kitchen garbage can and press down. I guess the trash can decided to protest my weight gain and the suffocation it was experienced and jumped to the side slipping out from under me as I flew backwards and smacked my head not only on the countertop, but bounced it off of the kitchen floor to boot. Then it stood there laughing at me.

One painful trip to the ER later - strapped to a hard board with a tortuous contraption leftover from the Spanish Inquisition era called a neck collar - and I have a concussion along with an injured coccyx (spelling googled). Reminds me of poor Napoleon Dynamite's grandma.

Now it looks like I may have a bit of brain damage (if you ask @crackie they would probably remark that it's always been a bit damaged and twisted)

My thought process is a little loopy... well more than usual. Here's the odd thing. I can handle playing Elvenar and Risk fine. But when I tried to look at some new games in the Google Play Store... It was all confusing and I couldn't manage it. I will be keeping a close eye - as will my family - on my healing progress as I have been seeing improvement in everything.

But if I post anything odd @helya - it's not my fault! it's my drain bramage!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Now it looks like I may have a bit of brain damage (if you ask @crackie they would probably remark that it's always been a bit damaged and twisted)
It takes one to know one! When I'm in trouble and my parents address me by my full name, they call me Crackhead. j/k.
Praying for a speedy recovery!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Jeepers you sure know how to get time off to play Elvenar!!
Rest and take care :)

StarLoad

As one that has had an injured coccyx, that is a very painful and irritating condition. took more than a year to get to the point that sitting did not hurt. Specially designed chair pads helped a lot. Good luck on a speedy recovery.

Ed

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, it appears to me you have not lost much in the humor department. I enjoyed hearing about your accident, though the accident part was not what made it enjoyable. I suspect you will recover fine and with a minimum of long term damage. On the diagnostic side you probably bruised a part of the brain that takes in new information and/or short term memory since not being able to make heads nor tales of a new game would point to that. The good news is that the brain is pretty resilient and you'll probably get things back pretty quickly. I'll look forward to you having a speedy recovery, continued good humor, and a new, more stable, trash can.

AJ

Gkyr

Chef
I am so sorry that you are Drain Blamaged but I have always wondered what normal would be like...

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
My Goodness. It's too bad you hadn't been assigned the colander to protect your poor head! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Best of luck to you Fiona. You're an asset to the forum, so I hope you recover quickly.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hope you make a fast recovery Fiona. Take it slow and stay away from them nasty trash cans!

Iyapo1

My trash was full yesterday and just needed a little stomp, I thought of you and just took the stupid trash out. Thank you for saving my head!

Laochra

I used to do that when I was younger. The visualization of your accident will remind me never to do it again. Hope you recover quickly!