• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Brand new Fs being started drama free

DeletedUser7527

DragonSpine is a brand new fs we are a free will playing fs you play and build however you want visit others when you can no rules to go by we are here just to have fun dont be fooled i am very well advanced at this game just wanted to start a new fs and make some new friends i hope to see you all soon if you would like to be apart of making a new fs come check us out at DragonSpine and send us a add

By Order of the Archmage

Druindar Faric

DeletedUser12062

I am fairly new to this game. Just starting level 3 in research. My boosts are steel, scrolls, and magic dust. I am interested in joining a fellowship. Please reply if you are interested in having me in the group. Starrz***

DeletedUser7527

I am fairly new to this game. Just starting level 3 in research. My boosts are steel, scrolls, and magic dust. I am interested in joining a fellowship. Please reply if you are interested in having me in the group. Starrz***
Sorry i just seen this and went to add you and you were already in a fs would still love to have you here in DragonSpine if you would like to join me and help build up this fs