• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Brand New Player Seeking Fellowship

DeletedUser2191

Hello Everyone,

Just started today, so I'm extremely new to the game. I can be located in Dawnham city.

Had a chance to browse through several pages of fellowships within the game, saw many at full capacity, also observed some that have openings with acceptance criteria which as a new player I will not meet.

Currently my real life scheduling will allow for extra hours to play amongst 2 other games I am active in. If all goes well in the coming month (estimated) my hours will be reduced for playing. I will remain active several times a week.

I'm a friendly person that is easy to get along with, likes to joke around (clean and naughty lol). I contribute helpfulness in all games that I play, schedule and in game resources providing. I'm no stranger to clan/ guild website registration if required. I have held or currently hold a ranking/ officer type position in games that I play which has provided myself ways to handle different situations.

If you feel that I may be a fit for your fellowship and are looking to expand, leave your replies below.

DeletedUser2102

Hey, the reason for the acceptance criteria is because fellowships want to see that you are active and going to stay active. Consider it a way of proving yourself first! Good luck in finding a fellowship! I hope you find a good one that will meet your needs and that meets yours! That is the hardest part. And don't give up trying- remember there is always a waiting period where you prove your worth!

DeletedUser2191

I have been invited into a Fellowship. To those who read this thread and or possibly considered myself for your Fellowship, thank you for your time and happy gaming. :)

Deleted User - 312108

Our Fellowship has the basic criteria that you have built a trader. This you can do in the first day or two, but yes, some of the requirements are to make sure a player stays active as there is nothing more frustrating than accepting a new member then having them not be actively participating within the fellowship.

I also highly recommend dropping a note to one of the fellowship officers of a fellowship that you are interested in as it is a direct outreach. I know we rarely turn away folks who drop us a note.

Best of luck!