• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Brethren in Jesus Christ Recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser18973
  • Start date

DeletedUser18973

Hello!

As you might guess from our name, we are a Christian fellowship, but all are welcome to join. :)

We are a casual group that plays for fun. We are particularly in need of players with plank, silk and magic dust or gem boosts.

Please reply or message me if you are interested.

Thank you!

Xeeps

DeletedUser18376

I'm interested the ine I'm in is only 6 of us and lately they all serms to he inactive and i need help.

DeletedUser18973

We would be happy to have you! I just sent you a message. Feel free to put in a request to join and I will accept it, or reply to the message and I will send you an invitation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18973

Just wanted to update this thread to announce that we have a few openings, as some members have recently left the game to tend to personal matters. If you are interested in joining, please post here or message me in the game.

Thank you!

Xeeps

DeletedUser18973

Hello! Bumping to announce that we have room for a few more players at this time.

Very best,

Xeeps