• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

brighter and bigger coin and Zzz icons

jerintus

When game is zoomed out the coins that are ready for collection or blocked from collection because of no room are hard to see. That is also the case with Zzz on supply's. Also when the mobile version comes out visual on these will be even worse.

DeletedUser7323

we need a viewing option for moving buildings more than more visible zzz or coins (i am more than ok with whats there on those). when trying to rearrange my buildings, tall ones can completely block smaller ones from view, and hide open space. how about a view where the buildings are flat icons? switchable of course, but it would make it easier for the original poster's issue too

jerintus

we need a viewing option for moving buildings more than more visible zzz or coins (i am more than ok with whats there on those). when trying to rearrange my buildings, tall ones can completely block smaller ones from view, and hide open space. how about a view where the buildings are flat icons? switchable of course, but it would make it easier for the original poster's issue too
your point is correct too but Im visually impaired and need things to be a little brighter and bigger in some areas not the buildings just the icons above the buildings.