• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Broken Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11375

Hi devs , We have a member who's chat has been out since the beginning of the current event on Felyndral server . She can use mail only but she's one of the key players in alot of our activities and really needs to communicate more than mail only . Thanks for your time and efforts :) Dugi

DeletedUser9393

Hi devs , We have a member who's chat has been out since the beginning of the current event on Felyndral server . She can use mail only but she's one of the key players in alot of our activities and really needs to communicate more than mail only . Thanks for your time and efforts :) Dugi
Thanks Dugi...I really miss you guys too. I hope this gets them to work harder at getting my chat back. Hugz

DeletedUser115

There is a duplicate of this report stickied at the top of this section. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.